tullux

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

The more I think about the possibility of Chic playing the more I think Sunday 'Legend' slot is perfect and a massive tonic after the duller than hoped for ELO last year.

Don't kill the Di-Ro dream man! 

1 minute ago, simian_mobile_mushrooms said:

Just meant she's more liable for dropping out short notice. I agree she'd still be kick ass live

Ah I see. To be fair if you'd have said we're getting 2/3 of Di, Gibb and Rodgers I'd have been more than happy. The hat trick may be being greedy! 

3 hours ago, theDandy said:

Radiohead/Chic clash would be the worst thing of all time 

It would be the absolute perfect clash for me. The total antithesis to Radiohead.

2 hours ago, The Nal said:

I'd love a Jackson cod-raveup.

I don't think theres one Chic tune I like. Never mind something I'd sing and dance along to. Fucking hate Good Times. And that Everybody Dance nonsense. You fucking dance!

But can't deny I'm in the tiny minority there. West Holts went apeshit for them in 2013. 

Yowzah Yowzaw Yowzah there Nal. Have a listen to this and see if you lighten up a little. One of the greatest songs ever imo. Houlw could you not want to listen to this?

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Disco music is pretty much all I listen to at the minute.  David Mancuso Loft playlists on Spotify have been heating up my spring.

I hope Babe Ruth - The Mexican has been getting a play???