2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

Don't see how it puts her out of the running, promotional work would only really be a couple of weeks, and it's currently got a mid-July release window.

Also I wish Disney would fuck off making shite versions of films that already exist. What's the point in watching a film that's 85% made up of an existing film and is nothing like as good? Why do you keep reinforcing terrible prevailing entertainment trends by gobbling up crap, general public? Why? Answer me.

People like the 2017 remake of Beauty & The Beast and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Also I wish Disney would fuck off making shite versions of films that already exist. What's the point in watching a film that's 85% made up of an existing film and is nothing like as good? Why do you keep reinforcing terrible prevailing entertainment trends by gobbling up crap, general public? Why? Answer me.

People like the 2017 remake of Beauty & The Beast and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people.

Right I mean it's not like the last one is so old it needs sprucing up so what's wrong with HOLD UP BILLY EICHNER AND SETH ROGEN AS TIMON AND PUMBAA?!?!?

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Never mind that... who's that old goon voicing Mufasa? Was James Corden unavailable?

Are you such a cultural imbecile that you don't recognise the iconic James Earl Jones, actor of such lauded productions at Will & Grace, Two And A Half Men, and The Big Bang Theory, when you see him?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Right I mean it's not like the last one is so old it needs sprucing up

7 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Don't see how it puts her out of the running, promotional work would only really be a couple of weeks, and it's currently got a mid-July release window.

It's a Broadway musical not a film...

8 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Yeah yeah yeah but they've got Beyoncé singing Can You Feel The Love Tonight, don. It'll be the filmic moment of the century. 

9 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I thought the same till I watched the recent Jungle Book remake and was thoroughly impressed.

Oh I've just had a thought. The APE headline trio probably puts a kibosh on the forlorn dream of Bjork headlining West Holts, given those two other headliners there are recent Other headliners/Pyramid subs and Bjork is above another recent Pyramid sub. So I guess she's an Other headliner still? Woulda been a 2018 one if the bloody cows weren't so greedy.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Oh I've just had a thought. The APE headline trio probably puts a kibosh on the forlorn dream of Bjork headlining West Holts, given those two other headliners there are recent Other headliners/Pyramid subs and Bjork is above another recent Pyramid sub. So I guess she's an Other headliner still? Woulda been a 2018 one if the bloody cows weren't so greedy.

True but on the other hand, if Sigur Rós were playing APE I'd expect them to be headlining it? And they obviously did JP last year. Dunno really. Before he was announced as Pyramid sub I'd have expected Beck to be 3rd Pyramid/Other sub/maybe JP headliner, so maybe Glasto just have a big thing for him or maybe on this occasion he was demanding nothing below Pyramid sub (though I guess that'd be weird with him now accepting subbing APE).