2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

7 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

site changes are always more interesting than band speculation, as evidenced by the many-hundred-page thread that (i imagine) appears on efests every year :D 

We could probably rack up a couple hundred purely speculating on site changes if we put our minds to it. :D

I got a tinge of déjà vu when reading about the Park Stage changes though. Weren't we getting exciting changes last year for the Park's 10th? Or were there some and I've forgotten? Probably the wrong thread to discuss such matters but we've got time. :smoke:

Edited by dentalplan

21 hours ago, priest17 said:

It's much easier when less people do it, so make sure you spread loads of lies that it's rubbish so there's less competition.

Incidentally, I wouldn't bother if I were you, it's rubbish.

Yeah... I heard FoB and The Sherlocks are headliners :o I wouldn't buy tickets guys! 

Edit - Thank for the tip haha :) 

Edited by The All Round Ball :|
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

someone once told me to never believe Michael quotes about bands in newspapers. :lol:

I can never quite work out if he’s aware of the way that his comments are analysed and he is doing it to wind people up, or whether it’s just his way of trying to throw the press off the scent of who they actually have! :lol: 

3 hours ago, The All Round Ball :| said:

Yeah... I heard FoB and The Sherlocks are headliners :o I wouldn't buy tickets guys! 

Edit - Thank for the tip haha :) 

Fall Out Boy!? Excellent news, I've always said they'd be a great headliner, so glad Emily's come to her senses.

I always see that people consider their headline sets underwhelming but I watch them fairly regularly on YouTube and they seem far from it to me. Especially the first one in '07 - out of all the Glasto sets I've seen on TV/online over the years I'd put that as one of the ones I most wish I was at.

2 hours ago, thelemon said:

I always see that people consider their headline sets underwhelming but I watch them fairly regularly on YouTube and they seem far from it to me. Especially the first one in '07 - out of all the Glasto sets I've seen on TV/online over the years I'd put that as one of the ones I most wish I was at.

Next time I think I’ll just watch it on YouTube.

• Upvote 1