2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

We can only hope his life has been ruined, but let's face it, the more likely outcome is his campaign saw him bag a cushy job at whatever this generations version of Loaded magazine is as a conquering hero, and he'll be rightdown the front cheering his heart out to the foo fighters.

On a free ticket.

Edited by russycarps

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Heh......I believe that's since been dialled back on...........but fuck him in the ear for it regardless.

Oh was it not 2015 that Prince pulled out of? My bad.

Don't really wanna place that blame on Lonsdale too, he's already got the things you mentioned to deal with.

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Oh was it not 2015 that Prince pulled out of? My bad.

Don't really wanna place that blame on Lonsdale too, he's already got the things you mentioned to deal with.

I think 2015 is the one we're definitely sure he pulled out of. The Who said after the festival that they replaced him.

2014 we have the rumours from Neil but that's all, I think.

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

He also ensured Prince would never headline Glastonbury.

Am I missing something here. Didn't Prince do that himself by dying before there was another Glastonbury for him to be booked for.

Edit: Ignore this. I was missing something (The Who saying they replaced Prince info Will has just said)

Edited by DGrant261

1 minute ago, DGrant261 said:

Am I missing something here. Didn't Prince do that himself by dying before there was another Glastonbury for him to be booked for

Prince supposedly pulled out of Glastonbury in 2015 (The Who said they replaced him) and it was rumoured that it was due to the petition and him not wanting to be the subject of something similar.

Just now, eastynh said:

lol Am in work and don't go Googling things that I don't know about. Keep works computes for buying tickets and E fests :D

Seriously dude, I've spent ages thinking he was a fucking crap radio dj till the penny dropped today. :D

Just now, H.M.V said:

Seriously dude, I've spent ages thinking he was a fucking crap radio dj till the penny dropped today. :D

He needs dropping from a great height by the sounds of it. Just read he has not even been to Glastonbury either. People really are peculiar sometimes.

1 minute ago, eastynh said:

He needs dropping from a great height by the sounds of it. Just read he has not even been to Glastonbury either. People really are peculiar sometimes.

I've already made my thoughts clear on that subject. I don't like to overuse the c word contrary to popular belief.

You know who you are! :P

I remember the circumstances of Prince pulling out in 2015 meant that he'd never get asked again

emily herself said that didn't she? She's on a red carpet somewhere and she says that Prince will never play Glastonbury

he clearly caused the festival a lot of bother

Edited by Matt42

28 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I remember the circumstances of Prince pulling out in 2015 meant that he'd never get asked again

emily herself said that didn't she? She's on a red carpet somewhere and she says that Prince will never play Glastonbury

he clearly caused the festival a lot of bother

http://m.independent.ie/incoming/emily-eavis-says-prince-will-never-play-glastonbury-34464502.html