WWE NXT Confirmed for Download 2017

ShorttyE

Bradders has been part of the team for a while now, it was him who got NXT last year, its him who has turned the 3rd stage into the avalanche stage, they're moving the festival forward. its no surprise that once John lost power Andy lost his biggest backer. Andy hasn't had the stroke he once had for quite some time. 

In regards to NXT, it was fun, but myself I prefered Progress, better set up, easier to actually see the show and was at night so was an extra thing in entertainment, whereas this runs alongside the bands so something has to give, I see why Download did it mind. However as an actual wrestling fan not just a WWE mark, I prefered Progress, in an ideal world they would run both, I can't see why they wouldn't but I think WWE have said no to that.

17 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

Bradders has been part of the team for a while now, it was him who got NXT last year, its him who has turned the 3rd stage into the avalanche stage, they're moving the festival forward. its no surprise that once John lost power Andy lost his biggest backer. Andy hasn't had the stroke he once had for quite some time. 

In regards to NXT, it was fun, but myself I prefered Progress, better set up, easier to actually see the show and was at night so was an extra thing in entertainment, whereas this runs alongside the bands so something has to give, I see why Download did it mind. However as an actual wrestling fan not just a WWE mark, I prefered Progress, in an ideal world they would run both, I can't see why they wouldn't but I think WWE have said no to that.

WWE seem to have a good relationship with Progress atm though. Especially after the UK tournament. So hopefully they can do both. They could even share wrestlers like Tyler Bate, Mark Andrews and Pete Dunne as they're all featured in both promotions. However, if I had to choose between the two I would pick Progress.

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

nope, that's 'bookers'.

Promoter is something different.

Still promoter at Live Nation so still Download promoter no? Definitely still books the top slots and I guess Dave books the smaller stages.