Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

21 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

Any post containing a photo of a City player gets an up vote from me.

I can't decide who is my new fave player out of Gabriel and Leroy. Its nice that we have both though as they look shit hot :P

29 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

You probably got lucky and missed it. There's localised flash flooding all over Leeds.

It went from sunny and dry to a storm of biblical proportions within  ten minutes in Leeds. Then it went as quick as it came. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, idb said:

It went from sunny and dry to a storm of biblical proportions within  ten minutes in Leeds. Then it went as quick as it came. 

Still nothing here! Dark clouds and humid but no rain at all!

And looking at the rainfall radar it's gone

Edited by Flysheet

10 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

London was sunny and lush, but the closer my train gets to Sheffield the greyer it gets. What gives!

They'll be praying it stays dry for the Kell Brook fight at the Lane

First proper bit of rain just hitting where I am for this weekend. Had a thunderstorm yesterday morning but it was over in minutes and ground was completely dry again within an hour.

For some reason I really enjoy this type of weather, hot humid, bit overcast at times so I don't get burnt and a cooling shower. Although if the rain continues then it instantly becomes shit and I hate every part of it. What a knife edge I live on. 

2 hours ago, donkeykong said:

Wunderground is showing rain for nine of the next ten days near the site, with over 30mm forecast. Hopefully the lack of rainfall so far will mean this just softens the ground a bit... 

Met office app shows mainly dry in Pilton over the next 7 days, just a couple of threats of light showers; gotta believe it's going to be a dry one this year!

• Upvote 1

accuweather has for the week before the festival 0.33 inches of rain(over 2 days) then utterly dry during the fest until a bit of rain (0.06in) on sunday........id go for that!

http://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/pilton/ba4-4/daily-weather-forecast/710458?day=21

wensday-considerable cloudiness, no rain predidcted
thursday-rather cloudy no rain
friday-increasing cloudiness no rain
saturday-cloudy no rain
sunday partly sunny with a shower-tiny bit of rain

spot on. Dry and not to hot!

Edited by waterfalls212434
  • Upvote 1