Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

1 minute ago, Woffy said:

When combined with waterless shower gel it's both flammable and insect attracting. 

Got the insect spray ready too. I might be flammable but I'll be protected against all of the elements! Will just try not to get too close to arcadia! 

Edited by Lucy92

13 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

Overnight GFS had light rain Sat and showers Sun too. 

But generally all still positive. 

I think Week ahead will warn of showers back end of week. 

So at the moment?  :

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Bob said:

Deadly serious. I've worked in hot sweaty kitchens most of my adult life. This is a method of practice of use regularly. I'd never go back to talc now. Try it. Cornflour is leagues above talc. 

I also use as dry shampoo. Is a lot less gritty and tacky than the stuff you spray on. Good all rounder then !

56 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

It depends on the time you go really. 

If you are in a queue before gates open and your tent is set up by say 10am and you go back to the car before midday you're likely to get in really quick the second time. The majority of people will still be in the main wristband queues by then.

Bugger, you've rumbled my master plan 

Aiming to park the car by 6am

6 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

Bit more rain around in the 06z but most of it going south, east or north of us. Generally pretty unsettled Weds onwards but at the moment we seem to be in a protected bubble. 

It's the magic glastonbury bubble! 

14 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I mean that the majority of my super-cool t-shirts I've bought specifically for Glastonbury this year are black

Ah.  I understand then.  You're screwed then, and will fell like you're being baked alive a large amount of the time.  :lol:

Just looked at my new t-shirts for Glastonbury, and most of them are black also.  Arse :(

6 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Ah.  I understand then.  You're screwed then, and will fell like you're being baked alive a large amount of the time.  :lol:

Just looked at my new t-shirts for Glastonbury, and most of them are black also.  Arse :(

All my t shirts are black, but the heat absorption is minimal- being bare skinned is way worse, heat wise

16 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Excited for countryfile tonight. Don't want to speak too soon but its looking close to perfect. 

If you (or others) cannot wait till then there is a week long forecast on BBC1 after the 1 o'clock news. I don't for sure but it might well be exactly the same on shown on Countryfile later. I'll be watching both anyway