Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

Just now, hurdy said:

Have an up vote for reminding me how good that tune is

Thanks!

I saw them on the Pyramid in either 94 or 95. The guitarist thought it would be a good idea to throw his guitar into the crowd. It hit someone straight in the face. Not a pretty sight!

• Upvote 1

No rain on met office or BBC now! Fingers crossed it stays that way. 

Hoping those clouds are punctuated with sunny spells but that can vary across the site so the forecast won't be accurate enough. Nothing better than the sun coming out just as a great song kicks in!

Hate to say it but it is too hot. Was hoping to get a couple hours sleep after pitching tent at half 8 but was warm enough then so now running on no sleep since I woke up at 5am yesterday. Sunburnt but thankfully they removed the tape at John Peel to give people a bit of shade

18 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

Hate to say it but it is too hot. Was hoping to get a couple hours sleep after pitching tent at half 8 but was warm enough then so now running on no sleep since I woke up at 5am yesterday. Sunburnt but thankfully they removed the tape at John Peel to give people a bit of shade

Sleep in the shade of a wood/ bush don't need a tent. And put on suncream?

8 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

No real change in 12z GFS. Thursday am look like a very light sprinkling at best. Sunday is back on form following last year as the sunniest day of the festival. :)

Thanks for all your updates always make a beeline for your info! Am I right you're not there until Friday too? I'm a teacher so also stuck here watching!

• Upvote 1