Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

Just now, windy_miller said:

What;s this?  This is far too much rain for my liking >:-|

Don't stress Mr Miller, it's literally none at all. 0.1mm - basically cloud cover, where you might feel a few spots.

Only exceptions are Thursday and Sunday, but we're still talking about very small amounts.

5 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

Don't stress Mr Miller, it's literally none at all. 0.1mm - basically cloud cover, where you might feel a few spots.

Only exceptions are Thursday and Sunday, but we're still talking about very small amounts.

I'm sure this is said every year.  Including last year, and 2007.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

We are really dodging a bullet with these storms - Met's new risk area for heavy rain tomorrow is everywhere except us basically. 

That

That seems close but I think we can safely say that is still far enough to not be a risk at all. The nearest is around Portsmouth and that's about 80 miles away. Close to worry would be Bristol, or some years I've seen huge black clouds miss us by about 1 mile. 

I'm still at home indoors and it's bloody boiling, can't imagine what it's like on the farm. Let's be honest though, rather it like this than last year's mess that we arrived to. My plan of going a bit later today is paying off, feel sorry for the folk queueing in this weather.

I just wandered into town to get my last festival purchase (earplugs), and by the time I got home I was absolutley drenched in sweat.  I dread to think what the trek into the site with all my stuff would be like in this weather.

I'm turning up about 9-10pm.  Its still going to be 20 degrees then!