Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

29 minutes ago, kalifire said:

That might actually be on the chilly side. Check out the real feel temperatures. It doesn't get above 16 degrees Thursday-Saturday. 

Ah well. There's nothing to be done. At least it looks like we'll be able to sit down for most of the weekend. 

10 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Relative calm in here today. Sounds like we know what to expect this week. All things considered, it's looking pretty peachy.

Totally my take on it.  This close there is no fucking up now.  I'm sure the heat dying down a bit once the music starts will be a blessing for many.

20 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Relative calm in here today. Sounds like we know what to expect this week. All things considered, it's looking pretty peachy.

We've been through a lot over the years Big Phil. Sorry, I've not been about much this year, but it looks pretty certain to not be too wet, not be too dry, not be too hot and not be too cold just like Goldilocks ordered.

AccuWeather has updated. 

No rain predicted at all on Sunday now and just a slight chance of 1.0mm on Saturday. 

Their real feel temperatures are: 33, 25, 21, 21 and 20. 

Rain on Monday morning but only drizzle, leading to showers in the afternoon. 

I'll stick on that. With the exception of things being a little too hot on Wednesday and no rain in the couple of days before to bring the dust down, that is what I consider to be the perfect forecast. 

IMG_3627.PNG

Well.... accuweather say 40% chance thunder storm wed afternoon.... then dry apart from possible showers sat.

Wunderground say.... rain Thursday early hours... shower Saturday then monsoon Monday.

Met office says no rain whatsoever...

Fuck me do they all just completely make this shit up?? Haha 

1 minute ago, devonhammer said:

We've been through a lot over the years Big Phil. Sorry, I've not been about much this year, but it looks pretty certain to not be too wet, not be too dry, not be too hot and not be too cold just like Goldilocks ordered.

We certainly have DH, we certainly have. After last year we were due a good one, and it looks like we might just get it.

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

820.jpeg

Just now, devonhammer said:

I keep looking between the Met Office regional symbols weather map for Shepton Mallet Fri and Sat - surrounded by rain clouds (albeit single drops) in all directions - and the symbol forecast which shows no rain, and listening to the panicky hammering of my heart.

I think I need a lie down TBH.

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/map/gcn5nnctw#?zoom=8&map=SignificantWeather&lon=-3.44&lat=51.37&fcTime=1498186800

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcn5nnctw#?date=2017-06-23

6 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Right then you lot, when do the Weather 2017 crew check out? I'm leaving work at half 4, then that's me done for eFests until some time next week.

Not till Friday first light for me (kids).

I'll be here updating GFS runs to no one until then.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, kalifire said:

AccuWeather has updated. 

No rain predicted at all on Sunday now and just a slight chance of 1.0mm on Saturday. 

Rain on Monday morning but only drizzle, leading to showers in the afternoon. 

I'll stick on that. With the exception of things being a little too hot on Wednesday and no rain in the couple of days before to bring the dust down, that is what I consider to be the perfect forecast. 

IMG_3627.PNG

Stick!!