Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

4 minutes ago, uscore said:

BBC currently has heavy rain forecast at 4am - 6am Thursday morning.

I'll be on the coach at that time, in my wellies, so perfect footwear choice for arrival :P

however id be happier to cast them off and swap to trainers on arrival at camp! 

3 minutes ago, briddj said:

Heavy rain SHOWER. A lot different.

Doesn't surprise me.  You don't get a drop in temperature from 30 degrees on Wednesday to 19 degrees on Thursday without an active cold front involved.  Luckily the timing couldn't be better :)

32 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

What is it with he gutter press and their wish to piss on everyone's Glastonbury parade? Jealously.

People click on these articles. Simply learned behavior at this point for the paper to write them. Probably people click on them who aren't going because they want to hear how they were right to stay at home or they like to rub it in the face of people who are going. A friend who last went in 2007 and swore never to come back will inevitably find an article like this to respond to my Off to Glastonbury post tomorrow as justification for not going.