Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

On 2017-6-18 at 8:30 PM, sime said:

Lost Horizons is up by the teepee  field, next door to the Stone Circle. I only go there on Thursday. I pay £10 but I think a weekend pass is around the £20 mark as you said. Magic Hat I've never tried but I think it's in Green Fields on the path leading down towards Avalon. I think...!

What's Lost Horizons like for shade, keeping cool, etc?

If there was a 0.00001% chance of a snow shower the BBC would put that in their forecast to cover all bases.

Carol, you are lovely, but today kindly shut up.

In Norway we trust - unless their forecast is shit then they can shut up too.

Edited by Nobody Interesting

3 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

I've given in and packed the wellies again. Weather gods didn't seem too impressed with me deciding not to take them. 

I'm out of upvotes but everyone needs to take heed of this warning. Weather gods are fickle creatures, any break in devotion and they will smite us with bad weather!

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Norway is pretty good.

Roast on Wednesday, Dust settled and cooler Thursday onwards. If it has to rain can't really think of any better times than those shown.

Image4.jpg

Image3.jpg

Rain for taking the tents down is a bit of a bummer but lets not think about that yet...!

Just now, mattiosmith said:

Rain for taking the tents down is a bit of a bummer but lets not think about that yet...!

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

As long as all that Monday misery doesn't speed up and arrive earlier.

Oddly the Met Office and BBC have no rain at all for Monday!

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, sime said:

Lost Horizons is up by the teepee  field, next door to the Stone Circle. I only go there on Thursday. I pay £10 but I think a weekend pass is around the £20 mark as you said. Magic Hat I've never tried but I think it's in Green Fields on the path leading down towards Avalon. I think...!

Think we may go to Lost Horizons on Thursday ourselves - mind if I pm you some questions @sime ?