Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I dunno if I'm comfortable with 'tad' so close (it's fine, but it's not really in our vernacular) what you're looking for is 'are looking a wee bit TAPSAFF', aside from the solid effort @Lucy92

I just have a keen fondness for the word tad, it's highly underrated! 

6 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

It wouldn't arrive in time for me, we leave early doors Tuesday :)

But I love Boohoo.  Have to see what I can find in town tomorrow, fatface usually works for summer outdoor wear :danced:

I'm so excited too:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have bought the 'free' next day delivery for a year for a tenner so more, cooler, options arrive tomorrow. 

Feeling your excitement! I just want to go now!! 

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I like it too, it's just a wee bit posh.

Not down 'ere in Devon it isn't; it just sounds soft and innocent.

Try explaining it to tadpoles, yet to meet a posh one :lol:

13 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I just have a keen fondness for the word tad, it's highly underrated! 

Sounds a bit Oxford to me, dude. 'Good' Oxford. Not that Cowley 'lot'. 

Edit: sounds a tad, just a smidge, Oxford... 

Edited by Woffy

If we're going to talk sweaty bollocks, may I mention underboob sweat. Horrible and no tappsaff (did I do that right?) for (most) of us ladies.

Have ordered one of those quechua tarp things. In CV field but kids might go in tent outside. It'll come in useful anyway. Can collect at asda if no store nearby.

3 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

If we're going to talk sweaty bollocks, may I mention underboob sweat. Horrible and no tappsaff (did I do that right?) for (most) of us ladies.

Have ordered one of those quechua tarp things. In CV field but kids might go in tent outside. It'll come in useful anyway. Can collect at asda if no store nearby.

In our group we refer to this affliction as "swamp tits".

• Upvote 1

When I was compiling my list for my favourite set on each stage I realised that 2010 was providing a lot of sets. A few reasons for this. One: people held off the drink for later, meaning hitting harder later making for better atmospheres for later sets. Two: some acts just work better in the sun - I didn't even get Beach House til I passed out in the sun to them, but it was incredible. Thirdly: other acts in the day time where your and the act's energy combine due to the glee of the sun and it accidentally ends up being an amazing set.

It probably won't be another 2010, but even if it is then I look forward to the spectacular music the weather inspires.

7 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

A good bra sorts that out for me - and I am a shocking cup size. Sweat in the cleavage is usually my problem because it leads to big spots.

My thighs cause the biggest issue of all, but they've not been too bad this year.