Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

I had one of them the other month on my hand, lasted about a month.  In the old days they just hit them with something heavy (like a book), although they advise against that now. 

Medical science has come a long way!

Just now, sisco said:

I had one of them the other month on my hand, lasted about a month.  In the old days they just hit them with something heavy (like a book), although they advise against that now. 

I had bever heard of them before. Apparently it is just a cyst in the joint. It is really sore but nothing that can't be managed. I was a bit worried last night and this morning though.

Just now, eastynh said:

I had bever heard of them before. Apparently it is just a cyst in the joint. It is really sore but nothing that can't be managed. I was a bit worried last night and this morning though.

Yeah I had the finding a lump panic. Yeah just a cyst (which the used to pop with a hard object).   They would pop it in another way now if it was too big etc....

fingers crossed the pain eases up for you

4 minutes ago, sisco said:

Yeah I had the finding a lump panic. Yeah just a cyst (which the used to pop with a hard object).   They would pop it in another way now if it was too big etc....

fingers crossed the pain eases up for you

Mate I am just happy it is not a crutches job. 

I won't feel the pain when I am sat down in the glorious sunshine. The rest of the time I will dull the pain with Stella :P

19 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Could not care less about the weather now. Last night I thought my festival was in jeopardy as my foot is sore and there is something sticking out. Thought I had broken my foot. Been to have it checked out and apparently it is a ganglion (no idea what this is). Now I might be in a bit of pain but it is nothing a touch of vodka in a can of Stella won't sort out.

Unfortunately I will not be able to dazzle you all with my astounsing dance moves, but I was absolutely gutted this morning. A bit of rain is not going to dampen my spirits now.

262626069_416449.gif

• Upvote 5

Just now, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

Sunday - very light patchy rain early pm, then clearing. 

TBH not much to disagree with there. Very good run considering it was the 06z.

Only worry is lots of rain around on the charts, just not currently landing in the SW. 

Still all to play for!

Yeah. I am perfectly fine with the odd shower when it's 28/29 degrees. It's when it's raining and and miserable as fuck then it's not fun. This year is gonna piss all over 2016.

I'll be honest, while the priority is to be dry and be able to wear trainers and sit down, I would take 99/03 weather (sun, clouds, warm, one or two very light showers) over 2010 (sunburn hell, people fighting for shade etc). 

Not out of the woods yet but I like the look of the forecast Fri-Sun. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Glasto Weatherwatch said:

I'll be honest, while the priority is to be dry and be able to wear trainers and sit down, I would take 99/03 weather (sun, clouds, warm, one or two very light showers) over 2010 (sunburn hell, people fighting for shade etc). 

Not out of the woods yet but I like the look of the forecast Fri-Sun. 

2013. Don't call it a comeback.