Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

4 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

The Shield has the best final season, and final episode of any TV show. one of the only ones to get better and better as it went along.

Wow totally agree!! The shield was amazing. Loved the ending it was like aaaahhhhh you fucker haha. So many emotional rollercoaster moments in the last 3 seasons 

6 hours ago, Mardy said:

Funnily enough I started rewatching it the other week and thought it had dated a bit. The dodgy nu-metal soundtrack and handheld camera work is a bit wearing, but yeah, overall, great stuff. Big shout out for the often overlooked 'Justified', too. Superb stuff.

Funnily enough I have just been watching Justified as I read your post- just on the last series! 

56 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That's got the longest lead time to shape up.  

If not then Sunday night is about the least worst time for it to arrive during the festival operating hours.

This.  Also any chance of rain has been pushed back further and further as time has gone on, Sunday now might be the Tuesday after come next week.

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

If it pisses down all the way through ed sheeran's set - I might start believing in god. (Definitely weather gods)

THATS WHAT YOU GET PEOPLE.... MONSOONS WITH ED. MONSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNSSSS!!!!

That would mean we'd get rained on at Justice though. Unless there really IS a weather god and there's a massive big rain cloud following just Ed around like Calamity James. 

IMG_6059.JPG

Edited by Rubber Soldier
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

That would mean we'd get rained on at Justice though. Unless there really IS a weather god and there's a massive big rain cloud following just Ed around like Calamity James. 

IMG_6059.JPG

If this forecast is correct then a rave in the rain to Justice after days of heat wouldn't be the worst thing in the world!