Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

14 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Countryfile forecast is out of date before it airs (recorded in the morning) and only goes up to the Friday.

Weather for the week ahead is on the BBC web site mid afternoon, shortly after it is recorded, on Sunday and goes right through he whole festival.

Weather for the Week ahead is also on BBC1 every night (put it on series record if you're keen!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008flb5/broadcasts/upcoming

1 hour ago, ThomThomDrum said:

Rathmines

The rain I got "caught" in is defo the sort of rain that I will be willing to accept at Glasto. 

Basically caught under an isolated cloud or two and nothing heavy falling and only falling for a minute or two

I take it back, it's raining now! Not a lot mind you...maybe these weather lads have some notion after all!:)

I just want a dry Weds / Thurs, those are the two days where sitting on the ground is a must for me. Sat up around the park / stone circle with all my mates chatting, laughing, drinking and smoking = bliss!

Rain when the music is on does not bother me a great deal; just put your hood up, drink some rum and get dancing!!!

23 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Is sunscreen expensive on site? I think that I am going to need a lot of it and would rather not carry it from the car park.

Free from the protection tent along with your condoms