Weather 2017

Nobody Interesting

2 hours ago, LynseyDiva said:

I bought waterproofing spray for my tent but I won't need it because this year is going to be like 2010 where it's baking hot for the full festival.  I base that on absolutely no science or meteorological knowledge, but instead on the fact that I want to get sun tanned, discard my wellies in favour of wee trainers, and dance about madly in the sunshine! 

What on earth are 'wee trainers'. Special ones that you wear to the long drops??

Just read a Guardian article about who has the most accurate forecasts. They suggested MeteoGroup (Weathercast). They have a little rain Friday pm but pretty fine otherwise

http://www.weathercast.co.uk/world-weather/city-weather/city/44X1258/shepton-mallet.html?tx_mgcityweatherstatic_pi4[p]=1

16 minutes ago, MrTambourineManc said:

Just read a Guardian article about who has the most accurate forecasts. They suggested MeteoGroup (Weathercast). They have a little rain Friday pm but pretty fine otherwise

http://www.weathercast.co.uk/world-weather/city-weather/city/44X1258/shepton-mallet.html?tx_mgcityweatherstatic_pi4[p]=1

This is good! I'd prefer it a few degrees hotter but I'll take it!

Apart from the rain.

Edited by barkley87
Noticed the rain...
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

Alas I am out of ups to give but this really is how it is in my opinion.

Mate I have grafted like mad all winter to be able to afford to go. Got enough to worry me in regards to my guts. The weather is the not even a concern in the slightest for me. I am going to have a good time rain or shine.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, briddj said:

J10's latest update is in. https://www.netweather.tv/forum/topic/87677-glastonbury-2017-21-25-june/?page=3

Gates Opening 21st June (0 = Mudbath 10 = Dustbowl ) = 8

Over the weekend = 6

I should be happy with this, but the closer it gets the greedier I'm getting. No to cooler temps! Yes to sun and heat!

Just now, Joshuwarr said:

Temperatures hovering around 20 degrees would be absolutely ideal for me. I burn so easily and not having to slap on sun cream every half an hour would be nice! But frankly I'd happily sacrifice my skin if it meant keeping the mud away :D

21-22 would do me. Not too hot, but nice and warm.