INmusic - Zagreb

gregory

25 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Good dance act , I'm hoping they'll do a live set, not sure if they do djset anymore.

They're playing most of their shows this year with the ex-singer from Archive singing and playing bass & keys, so I really hope this is what they bring to INmusic  He sings on every track on the album, so fingers crossed  I'm investigating  

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, gregory said:

They're playing most of their shows this year with the ex-singer from Archive singing and playing bass & keys, so I really hope this is what they bring to INmusic  He sings on every track on the album, so fingers crossed  I'm investigating  

Cool I didn't know that. Saw them a few years ago at Sziget and it was a great afternoon show.

Looks like they're doing a festival in Switzerland the same weekend as a 3 piece, so should be the same at INmusic :) 

I'm liking these regular announcements, hopefully they keep coming. If they deliver a stacked and good lineup this year it'd benefit them next year and in years to come. Already getting a lot more press than usual it seems, so they might as well capitalise on it and try keep the momentum going

On 09/03/2017 at 10:01 PM, NomadicMan said:

Don't expect a smaller cheaper Sziget :D....it's smaller for sure but nothing like Sziget. Nice little festival but it's more like a few consecutive large night gigs as opposed to the carnage and all night madness of Sziget.

im looking for info on what the festival is really like. I like the idea of a more chilled out festival.

what is there to do in the day? is camping cool, does it fill up quickly? what is there besides music?

Cheers

16 hours ago, doobie ninja said:

im looking for info on what the festival is really like. I like the idea of a more chilled out festival.

what is there to do in the day? is camping cool, does it fill up quickly? what is there besides music?

Cheers

Not much really. You can swim in the lake but that's not going to fill your days till the music starts. I'd head into town during the day, not the most beautiful city in the world but there is enough for 3 days and it's pretty good for bars and food n drinks pretty cheap.

Regarding camping as I'm living here don't do that but from my view it's more spacious that other festivals where all the tents are on top of each other. That said might be different this year, given the line up I expect more ppl to travel to it.

In terms of numbers it's 20,000 I think so a quarter of what you get at the big festivals.

The new Booka Shade album is out today FYI, sounds pretty good to me :) 

I wonder if we have any more decent sized acts to come, or if it's just European and up and coming bands from here. Main stage still has a lot of gaps (8/14 bands announced), 

25 minutes ago, gregory said:

The new Booka Shade album is out today FYI, sounds pretty good to me :) 

I wonder if we have any more decent sized acts to come, or if it's just European and up and coming bands from here. Main stage still has a lot of gaps (8/14 bands announced), 

There should be a few more decent bands for the main stages. 

http:///m/inmusic2017/?user=09pzja.j3

Likely be bands past there box office peak..

• 2 weeks later...