GAGA

Jasonbee

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, ripcurl85 said:

She has confirmed for Coachella so she is obviously back on the festival scene, however, given that the three Pyramid headliners are now all but confirmed, I think it's unlikely. That said, I suppose she could headline Other.   

Id have her subbing 

49 minutes ago, nikkic said:

But you could have shit taste in music, rendering your proclamation of her brilliance irrelevant. 

I've seen a good mix from Elton John, Calvin Harris, Kasabian, Beyonce, Noel Gallagher etc etc and Gaga is still better than most... I don't have a particular taste I generally like all music (excluding metal)

10 hours ago, russycarps said:

she was shite last time she played glastonbury, what's she done to deserve a second chance?

That disgraceful, dreadful, diabolical, depressing bowie tribute she did should mean she is never ever invited back to the farm anyway.

Had to google it after I read that review. Gotta agree, that was absolute gob shite. Is nothing sacred? Still, if she kept to her own stuff I reckon it could be pretty fun, not that she's really getting better - def peaked a couple of years ago and now milking 'being wacky' to death