1 act to play 2017.....

FuzzyDunlop

42 minutes ago, not worthy said:

I'm out of up vote, I'll meet you there

I saw them last night at Omeara and I'm pretty certain it was the best performance I've seen from them so far. The guys looked genuinely taken aback by the crowd and the new album tracks sounded big live. Really hope they get their big break this year, or at least some recognition. Top blokes too!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DavisO89 said:

I saw them last night at Omeara and I'm pretty certain it was the best performance I've seen from them so far. The guys looked genuinely taken aback by the crowd and the new album tracks sounded big live. Really hope they get their big break this year, or at least some recognition. Top blokes too!

Good to hear - I've not seen them live yet, they played Birmingham last week but it clashed with another gig I already had tickets for. I've heard a couple of new tracks which sound great - but the vinyl is delayed, looking forward to it at the end of the month.

Have you listened to Scarlet Rascal - The Fall/Joy Division would be the best guide I could give on the sound? That reminds me I'll post about them on the new music tread, albeit it came out last year

4 minutes ago, not worthy said:

Good to hear - I've not seen them live yet, they played Birmingham last week but it clashed with another gig I already had tickets for. I've heard a couple of new tracks which sound great - but the vinyl is delayed, looking forward to it at the end of the month.

Have you listened to Scarlet Rascal - The Fall/Joy Division would be the best guide I could give on the sound? That reminds me I'll post about them on the new music tread, albeit it came out last year

I haven't but I'll check them out when I get a chance 

13 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I have upvoted this not because I want to see Gorillaz, but I feel it's very unfair to downvote someone on their musical taste! 

Shame on you @Fladog

Sorry.........................................................Not sorry......................

Assuming JC is too busy kicking ass in the outside world (having had to cancel last year too!) then definitely would be nice to get the rugby back on the Pyramid stage - same as 2005, nice and early before things get going.  I've not looked at the timings, but in New Zealand, same as '05 was, so if timing fits then we probably need to start petitioning Sky Sports to be charitable...

I think if the rumours are true Diana Ross will be a treat

Having just listened to Grandaddys new album would love to see them

my dream act would be Alanis Morrisette

and for completely un music related reasons - Please can Idris Elba play after pulling out of last year :P