Gorillaz

gmb1992

2 minutes ago, OddRon said:

doesn't bloody stop them, they just play recordings of the new guests sadly

I don't think it would stop them playing anything but if collaborators are in the same field it might lead to tracks being included (and other knocked out as an after effect)

7 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

This looks realistic but no Kids with Guns would disappoint me (assuming that they are playing (and that I do find out when and where (and I am in a suitable condition to turn up)))

They have been playing it, but I could see it getting dropped if it is an hour set!

26 minutes ago, K2SO said:

@eFestivals what would it take to get you to send me a sneaky PM telling me when/where they are playing? They are my band of 2017. I'd miss pretty much anything to make sure I was there!

I'm not sure he knows where they're playing - I believe the info was just that they're gonna be there, not where they'll be.

41 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I'm not sure he knows where they're playing - I believe the info was just that they're gonna be there, not where they'll be.

Thought he said he didn't want to say when/where to avoid problems

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

the whisper i've had has come from someone with a small history of telling me only perfect info.

So my presumption is that it's 100% accurate, tho of course I can't guarantee it.

Uh ohhhhh!! As if I'm not excited enough. Secret set or pre-announced?

On 2017-6-12 at 3:25 PM, tjamest said:

It seemed to me that all the specific DemonDayz t shirts went very early. I wondered past at about 4.15 just before De La Soul and they all had 'sold out' stickers on them

On 2017-6-12 at 1:22 PM, RossTC said:

Any decent merch on offer? Nothing on the website as it stands.

General merch:

http://eu.gfoot.store/uk

Demon Dayz merch:

http://eu.gfoot.store/uk/demon-dayz.html

Tour merch:

http://eu.gfoot.store/uk/tour.html

5 hours ago, somecoolusername said:

Can't tell if you're taking the piss?

that photo is very fake + Gorillaz are currently in Germany 

Whoops, only saw on my iPhone screen when I was pissed on public transport last night. Not sure what the hell she is going on about then. As you were!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sure everyone and their dog already knew this, but I just found out that the falsetto vocals in Feel Good Inc, are actually Damon singing "feel good".

Don't believe me?  Listen to this, starting a few seconds from the end.

Direct link to appropriate place in song (embed started from the beginning)

https://soundcloud.com/neilcic/bustin#t=3:50

Edited by stuartbert two hats
Added direct link

11 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm sure everyone and their dog already knew this, but I just found out that the falsetto vocals in Feel Good Inc, are actually Damon singing "feel good".

Don't believe me?  Listen to this, starting a few seconds from the end.

Direct link to appropriate place in song (embed started from the beginning)

https://soundcloud.com/neilcic/bustin#t=3:50

What did you think he was singing Stu? Is it hard to decipher?

That new album really grew on me by the way, I’ll be back onto it in a few weeks once I’ve finished with the National’s.

13 hours ago, Badlands said:

That new album really grew on me by the way, I’ll be back onto it in a few weeks once I’ve finished with the National’s.

I didn't think he was singing anything in particular, some kind of funky nonsense, like "hee-urr" or something like that.  I'm going to give the new album another go, expecting to still think Andromeda is the best thing on it.

Very disappointed they didn't show in some form this year, I was really hoping for them to take The Killers' slot.  That would have been ace.

14 hours ago, Badlands said:

I've been relistening for what seems like a couple of hours now and have only just hit Hallelujah Money.  Tempted to fuck it off and put on Demon Days followed by Plastic Beach.

Edited by stuartbert two hats