Gorillaz

gmb1992

41 minutes ago, jroycie said:

Sorry if this isn't allowed here but i have 2 spare tickets for St Albans at FV... Turns out we both had the same idea for an anniversary present :lol:

Private message sent.

Edited by fantomas

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Where? How?

I just got a Songkick email about it 'because you recently bought tickets' (for Gorillaz). 

There's a code in the email. They go on sale at 9am tomorrow. I'd say try and get your hands on a code! It doesn't say anything about this being a presale so it might be the only sale...

4 minutes ago, somecoolusername said:

I just got a Songkick email about it 'because you recently bought tickets' (for Gorillaz). 

There's a code in the email. They go on sale at 9am tomorrow. I'd say try and get your hands on a code! It doesn't say anything about this being a presale so it might be the only sale...

Just signed up to Songkick and tracked them. Am I now likely to get a code?

If anyone has a spare code they don't plan to use please give me a shout.

1 minute ago, somecoolusername said:

Glad you're sorted. 

I picked up a couple as well. Think it's gonna be mega. 

No idea why it's so cheap. Ridiculous really.

I suppose it's a last minute thing to warm up for Margate, the're not looking to make a profit, just get the practice in. Like when a huge comedian does a work in progress show in a pub.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

I suppose it's a last minute thing to warm up for Margate, the're not looking to make a profit, just get the practice in. Like when a huge comedian does a work in progress show in a pub.

yeah, but then they announced some last minute warm-ups in St Albans and Portsmouth that were £30. Oh well - not complaining! 

I think £5 per ticket is the amount Brixton academy charge for venue hire. Four tet tickets are always £5 (+random fees) too. I wonder if St Albans Arena is more expensive so the tickets were more? I'd be surprised if it's that much more though.

I got tickets via a non-internet person in the end :)