Demon Dayz Festival

K2SO

Has anyone bought a park n ride ticket? 

I bought one from See on Monday and received the normal confirmation email saying 'Park and ride passes will be sent to you via e-mail at later date'

Yesterday i received an email from See which just seems to be a another confirmation email with no attachment, or anything which resembles a bar code/ticket/pass on it.

Is this what other people have received?  

(Looking at it again it does say park and ride pass on it so it is probably ok, i think i was expecting something which needed scanning).

Edited by tjamest

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, gregory said:

A European festival page i follow on facebook - not sure how legit it is. Looks about right though. 2 days to go...

This was in the email ticket buyers got sent:

EVENT TIMINGS

Timings for the event are as follows:

12:00pm - Box Office Open
1:00pm - Priority Entry Ticket Holders
1:00pm - Rides open
2:00pm - General Admission Doors
8:30pm - Gorillaz
10:00pm - Rides Close
10:30pm - Curfew

I bought my tickets from GoTicketsUK, they emailed me on Tuesday to say they're refunding me as they have over allocated tickets, despite letting me know last Friday that they will be despatched soon. Disaster averted thanks to somebody on Twickets, picked my new tickets up this morning. I have since checked GoTicketsUK Facebook and it appears they do this with a lot of events. 

So thankful I got sorted last minute, especially as we are coming all the way from Newcastle and have trains and hotel booked. Feeling a bit more excited now all of that is over! 2 more sleeps!

26 minutes ago, gregory said:

Anyone driving and not using park and ride? Plans? 

I'm driving but I have no plans yet, may park a mile or two out and walk it. Gonna park my car for 24 hours and sleep in it too because all of the hotels nearby are completely booked out

36 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

They won't get an hour each, the turnaround would be too tight. Be 45 mins allowing half an hour between each act. 

Most of the acts are just rappers/singers with an MC so will take no time at all for change overs.

3 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Set list looking the same again tonight, being updated track by track below, Graham Coxon came out tonight hopefully he'll make an appearance Saturday.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/gorillaz/2017/o2-academy-brixton-london-england-33e76821.html

Vince staples is mad live, after seeing just his recording at the march show it was brillant seeing him do ascension and Clint Eastwood 

3 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Vince staples is mad live, after seeing just his recording at the march show it was brillant seeing him do ascension and Clint Eastwood 

Really looking forward to this after seeing the potential set, pretty much every song I want!

so turns out the 'special' guest does clash with Danny brown if that stage times right, who you going for? 

Just now, alexlloyd said:

Really looking forward to this after seeing the potential set, pretty much every song I want!

so turns out the 'special' guest does clash with Danny brown if that stage times right, who you going for? 

Danny without a doubt, loved him when he did trap fun rap, love him now he does dark shit too

never listened to kano but he seemed good when they performed Clint Eastwood 

8 hours ago, OddRon said:

Danny without a doubt, loved him when he did trap fun rap, love him now he does dark shit too

never listened to kano but he seemed good when they performed Clint Eastwood 

I'm just going to decide on the day I think, not going to get that until De La Soul/Vince Staples so may see Danny Brown just to for a change of scenery from main stage.

Yeah I'm assuming we can expect Kano to make an appearance during gorillaz set too, Coxon, Shaun Ryder and a few of the guests from Humanz were there last night so I'm excited to see who turns up tomorrow. 

50 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Weathers looking ace. 

Capture.PNG

I was more concerned about the wind with the sand but I just checked and it's a light breeze which makes the weather pretty much perfect for the beach. Absolutely buzzed for this now! :lol: