Demon Dayz Festival

K2SO

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Superb day; for a site's first go at an event of such scale there weren't many teething problems at all, I would have loved for the arcade to have been open, but that's pretty much my only complaint

How was it for people getting back? We parked in a town a few miles away to avoid the park and ride which seems like a bullet well dodged

1 hour ago, rawaudioinput said:

Superb day; for a site's first go at an event of such scale there weren't many teething problems at all, I would have loved for the arcade to have been open, but that's pretty much my only complaint

How was it for people getting back? We parked in a town a few miles away to avoid the park and ride which seems like a bullet well dodged

Did the same, parked in a town 1 stop / 5 mins train away, but when we got to the train station it was total chaos; not many people there to tell people what was going on. Missed the 10.55 train stuck in the line but managed to get on one half an hour later. 

On 2017-6-11 at 4:54 PM, gregory said:

Did the same, parked in a town 1 stop / 5 mins train away, but when we got to the train station it was total chaos; not many people there to tell people what was going on. Missed the 10.55 train stuck in the line but managed to get on one half an hour later. 

lucky sods, we sat on the beach till 7am then had a 7 hour bus back home

I thought it was a great day, we stayed over and the weather was same again today. 20 degrees all day, beers on the beach followed by Gorillaz which wasn't as packed as I feared, really enjoyed it... even with just getting home :lol:

My only complaint would've been the free for all system at the bar rather than having a proper queue, and a couple of extra food vendors wouldn't have gone amiss, even during Gorillaz the Grilled Cheese van was ten people deep so didn't eat in there.

Was happy with the amount of guests too didn't know if Shaun Ryder would come down or not, guessing Coxon replacing Noel for We Got The Power is cause he's still out the country?

Brilliant day, didn't have any issues apart from there not being enough food vans. It was a long wait even though we picked the shortest queue, gutted for the people behind us that got cut off :-( apart from that it was fab. Gorillaz smashed it, I enjoyed acts I'd never heard of before which was good too.