Taxi/bus to downtown Leeds after Sunday lineup is finished? Experiences?

RL1

Hello everyone!

I haven't been to any festivals since Quartfestivalen in 2007 (anyone heard of it?) and Roskilde in 2008. I am travelling with my gf to Reading Festival on Sat 26th and next day to Leeds Festival Sun 27th for a double Eminem-"reunion". In Reading our hotel is walking distance from the festival area, but in Leeds it's a bit tougher. There is the Hazlwood Castle & Spa-hotel which is expensive and is located quite near Bramham Park (5 miles) which would do as a walking distance, but looking at Google Earth this area doesn't look friendly for walking at all!

There are lot's of cheap hotels downtown Leeds, and there seems to be shuttle buses and taxis travelling from the festival to downtown Leeds (?) Can someone please confirm that its easy to get back downtown after ended lineup on Sunday, as I am having trouble finding exact details on other websites..

Kind regards,
Rl1