Do I need ID to get in, besides the tickets and wristbands?

Maticado

I'm going with two friends to Reading on the 26th but we don't have passports or PASS IDs cause in our country we don't have them and to travel to the UK we just need an identity card.

Will I need ID to get in? I don't understand from the website if ID is only needed to buy booze and stuff. 

For anyone in a similar situation but they want to use their identity card at the bar then they may find they are out of Luck

this is what is on the site { although any Valid passport will do - not just from the EU }

EU Passport (photocopies not accepted)
Full or provisional photo card driving licence issued by the DVLA (any photo card driving licences issued between 1998 and 2007 will need a second from of ID)
Citizen Card
Validate_UK
Valid UK card bearing PASS hologram
PASS card
Military ID

I used to hang about with a French female - Current French identity cards { Carte nationale d’identité sécurisée } are valid for 15 years and just to really confuse things 'all French national identity cards issued between 2 January 2004 and 31 December 2013 to adults had their period of validity automatically extended from 10 years to 15 years.'

even in my 50's in the USA there was many bars that would not accept a Full British
driving licence so I had to go back and bring a Passport even although no one would ever think I was under 21.

If you don't have a document as listed above then ask to speak to the Bar Supervisor
and explain things although you save a lot of hassle just to show up with a Passport.

even the PASS scheme is still not 100% accepted in every bar in the UK

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2011/nov/25/proof-of-age-card-pass