Clashfinder 2017

morph100

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mario man said:

Ooof! I'm waiting it out - happy to leave until last minute, I'm going for green!

I've done my preliminary highlights. But I keep thinking I've missed something out.

So I'm gonna wait unitl it's green. Then highlight all the stages with acts I'd like to see. Then filter out of all the stages where there's nothing for me. Then hopefuly it'll be an easier overview so I can plan easier.....Then I can throw the whole plan out the window once I get there.

But where's the fun in not Glastobating?

Just now, Untz said:

I've never seen them on there. I think it's because they're not listed on the line up page.

It bothers me. But not enough to do anything about it.

I noticed they were on there yesterday evening, but this morning they seem to be gone. Probably won't make it to any of them, but want to at least pretend to myself that I'm going to try.

32 minutes ago, StePotts said:

I noticed they were on there yesterday evening, but this morning they seem to be gone. Probably won't make it to any of them, but want to at least pretend to myself that I'm going to try.

someone added them manually, but Halvin did another auto-scrape from the lineup page, and because they're not on there, they're not imported into clashfinder.

Just now, ghostdancer1 said:

someone added them manually, but Halvin did another auto-scrape from the lineup page, and because they're not on there, they're not imported into clashfinder.

fair enough, I'll just have to cram a reminder into my crack-addled brain on Saturday afternoon

8 minutes ago, ElliotW88 said:

Is there a way to see my clashfinder just showing the stages with highlighted acts but in the linear view left to right with the highlighted boxes rather than the vertical non coloured way?

Cheers!

You can select the stages it shows in the settings. Upper left corner. 

13 minutes ago, ElliotW88 said:

Is there a way to see my clashfinder just showing the stages with highlighted acts but in the linear view left to right with the highlighted boxes rather than the vertical non coloured way?

Cheers!

Click on "change the appearance of my clashfinder" in the first menu then on the format page there's an option for horizontal or vertical. For the stages either just select all the ones you need or deselect all and tick the box at the bottom which will show all your highlighted acts.

Edited by kingcrawler

38 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

Is there only 1 UV fight and has it always been only 15mins?? 

Is there any other such fun social style events at glastonbury?

I think it's replaced the tomato fight. But I seem to remember a Holi style paint party somewhere before as well.