Cold Day in the Sun
Congregation
Walk
These Days
The Sky Is a Neighborhood
Lah Di Da
Best of You
Everlong

Seems quite short, how long were they on for? Also they're still doing the covers and Cold Day in the Sun :(

35 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Last night's setlist. Persisting with the Queen songs, new single gets 1st play plus 2 other live debuts. 

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/foo-fighters/2017/laugardalur-park-reykjavik-iceland-23e4a87b.html

I think it'll be a longer set at Glastonbury. That seems short - be surprised if they don't add (at least) 4/5 tracks to that, some obvious ones missing too.

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I was looking forward to a Cornell tribute during their set, but I see they haven't done one in any of their recent shows so no reason to think they'll break one out at Glasto.

Along with a few "here's an old song from way back" [starts playing song from Wasted Light].

Fuck that setlist. Three new ones? Just stick with Run and replace the others (+ the for some reason ever present Queen covers) with some more classics or album tracks. Guessing we'll get a few more songs as that does seem awfully short, but guess we've gotta settle with the fact that there'll be more than a few bar/toilet break songs throughout.

Chuck me a cider and i will be down for any queen covers*. 

I've wanted to see foo fighers for years and was gutted when they had to pull out in 2015 (my first year). So excited for this time next week! 

*unless its kanye. Kanye can take his queen covers elsewhere 

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Seems like they had half an hour less than they will at Glastonbury but even so that's an awful setlist. Still not too sure who to see between Foo's and Phoenix but that run from the Queen covers to the two new ones definitely has me leaning towards Phoenix.

Yeah These Days aside (which I think is a decent tune) that's an awful run. They better fill that extra half hour with the likes of Monkey Wrench, a self-titled song or two (Big Me, For All the Cows) and some other bangers rather than more covers/new songs.

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah These Days aside (which I think is a decent tune) that's an awful run. They better fill that extra half hour with the likes of Monkey Wrench, a self-titled song or two (Big Me, For All the Cows) and some other bangers rather than more covers/new songs.

Yeah i quite like These Days and Walk but as a run it's terrible, especially since I really don't like Queen! You'd imagine the likes of Monkey Wrench, This Is A Call and Arlandria are nailed on to come back in but as you say would be poor if the rest of that half hour is filled with more covers.

4 hours ago, The60ftOctopus said:

With most of the hits starting off their setlist I'll be able to catch half an hour of Foos and rush off to see Phoenix. Banging.

Foos are a tad turgid in my opinion - but was just thinking the same re the beginning of the set as I don't have a headliner Sat night.

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

Cut anything out post Wasting Light 

Run is decent. Congregation's constant appearance in their setlists is infuriating. Does anybody like or care about that song!? I've listened to Sonic Highways a few times and still have no idea how that song goes.

11 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Run is decent. Congregation's constant appearance in their setlists is infuriating. Does anybody like or care about that song!? I've listened to Sonic Highways a few times and still have no idea how that song goes.

It's okay, I love Queen so I'm all for a couple of covers. Sonic Highways was comfortably one of the worst albums pf the year....or in fact general.

Talking of covers, Axl smashed it for Black Hole Sun last night even if I'm not a huge fan,the only one I'd bother to listen to though. Not Cornell but you won't get a better 2nd.

Edited by thewayiam