Foo Fighters

HalfAnIdiot

Just now, M_Il said:

I was dreaming the other day the Foo's opened with Smells like teen spirit! Now I know there's no chance but that would be mental

Dave may be a shouty runny goon but I've always respected him massively for not ever covering Nirvana when a lot of acts in a similar situation would've jumped at it.

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Dave may be a shouty runny goon but I've always respected him massively for not ever covering Nirvana when a lot of acts in a similar situation would've jumped at it.

Never try cover Kurt lol, Dave might have a decent rock voice but he hasn't got a voice like Kurt. 

On 17/06/2017 at 9:46 AM, kingcrawler said:

Yeah i quite like These Days and Walk but as a run it's terrible, especially since I really don't like Queen! You'd imagine the likes of Monkey Wrench, This Is A Call and Arlandria are nailed on to come back in but as you say would be poor if the rest of that half hour is filled with more covers.

Yeah there ain't no way they finally headline Glastonbury and miss out Monkey Wrench. Ridiculous.

Finishing the set with a random rock cover featuring random local rock hero brought out for his third song of the night? This is ridiculous. Cancel it now. No one needs the Foos and fucking Francis Rossi slogging through When the Levee Breaks until the end of time.

Edited by dentalplan

• 2 months later...
Just now, JSmurphy said:

I've just seen IDLES are supporting Foo Fighters are their O2 Arena gig. If anyone is selling any standing tickets, I'd be very interested.

Fucking hell thats massive for them. Great on em.

But my dude, you know Idles have just announced their own London show that's won't be £80. :P