Foo Fighters

HalfAnIdiot

2 hours ago, Nutella Versace said:

The email says presale starts Wednesday 18th @9:00, But when you click the link it says Tuesday 17th @9:00. I’ll need to work from home in order to get these, so which is it? 

Yeah just noticed that.

The details have been slack. No prices and no clear dates for presale. 

On 14/10/2017 at 10:48 AM, craigb said:

Yeah just noticed that.

The details have been slack. No prices and no clear dates for presale. 

Four sales this week.

9am Tuesday for those who pre-ordered the album through the Foo Fighters store.

9am Wednesday for people who subscribe to the newsletter.

Thursday for those who have signed up to the venue presale. (London Stadium only)

General sale 9am Friday

No sign of the ticket prices however, which is rediculous less than 24 hours before the first sale. Though I guess it’ll emerge tomorrow, if not before.

Edited by Huckleberry Finn
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, craigb said:

prices - Only come across Manc so far
Between £43.45 (£39.50 Ticket + £3.95 Fees) - £74.25 (£67.50 Ticket + £6.75 Fees)

Which tickets will be the dearer the seating or the standing , I always presumed standing was dearer but It was cheaper for the streets tickets I recently bought, or does it vary 

24 minutes ago, Steel city camper said:

Which tickets will be the dearer the seating or the standing , I always presumed standing was dearer but It was cheaper for the streets tickets I recently bought, or does it vary 

I think seats will be cheapest and most expensive. Standing somewhere in between.

• 3 weeks later...

They’re being subbed by The Hives at Download Paris which makes a lot of sense to be their support act on the UK stadium dates a few days later given that The Hives are a regular stadium support band and they invited Pelle Almqvist on stage with them a couple of months ago. They also have Slaves, Wolf Alice and Frank Carter on that bill, all of whom you could also see supporting.

Edited by dentalplan

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 9:40 AM, dentalplan said:

They’re being subbed by The Hives at Download Paris which makes a lot of sense to be their support act on the UK stadium dates a few days later given that The Hives are a regular stadium support band and they invited Pelle Almqvist on stage with them a couple of months ago. They also have Slaves, Wolf Alice and Frank Carter on that bill, all of whom you could also see supporting.

I'd like Wolf Alice but will settle for The Hives on support.