Foo Fighters

HalfAnIdiot

21 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

The Bowl has an even higher capacity than the Etihad, I think. Maybe Finsbury Park or something.

Didn't know that but still I'd expect the Etihad to be part of a stadium tour whereas MK Bowl could just be a one off date. I'm expecting a one off date at somewhere like MK Bowl or Finsbury as you say.

12 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Didn't know that but still I'd expect the Etihad to be part of a stadium tour whereas MK Bowl could just be a one off date. I'm expecting a one off date at somewhere like MK Bowl or Finsbury as you say.

I'm expecting MK Bowl for Queens too because they've had the likes of Pearl Jam and The Prodigy - not bona fide stadium acts here - headline it over the past decade and also Queens added a second London date at Wembley Arena a few weeks after the O2 show sold out so they're not keeping demand low for a London outdoor show.

They're meant to be doing a Scottish outdoor show too aren't they? I suppose that might come under TRNSMT seeing as that's a Live Nation affiliated thing but also maybe their own thing.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I'm expecting MK Bowl for Queens too because they've had the likes of Pearl Jam and The Prodigy - not bona fide stadium acts here - headline it over the past decade and also Queens added a second London date at Wembley Arena a few weeks after the O2 show sold out so they're not keeping demand low for a London outdoor show.

They're meant to be doing a Scottish outdoor show too aren't they? I suppose that might come under TRNSMT seeing as that's a Live Nation affiliated thing but also maybe their own thing.

Yeah I think someone said that's why they're doing Usher Hall in Scotland and not the Hydro. Agree that it could be TRNSMT; are there any smaller outdoor venues in Scotland they could play as their own show? Can't really remember what they've got up there or how big anything is.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Yeah I think someone said that's why they're doing Usher Hall in Scotland and not the Hydro. Agree that it could be TRNSMT; are there any smaller outdoor venues in Scotland they could play as their own show? Can't really remember what they've got up there or how big anything is.

May be wrong here but I'm sure Bellahouston Park (Glasgow Summer Sessions) is around the 30k mark whereas Glasgow Green for TRNSMT is around 50k.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

nope.

It's normally in one or more of the press releases i get, and there was nothing about any for this.

Ive got the press releases. Didn't think there would be a pre-sale as no mention. But see and gigsandtours have a use code form/button. 

9 minutes ago, craigb said:

Ive got the press releases. Didn't think there would be a pre-sale as no mention. But see and gigsandtours have a use code form/button. 

ahhhh ... I must have looked at the sites too soon, cos there was no option on gigs&tours earlier, and didn't exist at all on See at that point.

Now it is on See, I'll add it to what was published here. :)

https://www.seetickets.com/tour/foo-fighters?aff=efestivals

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

ahhhh ... I must have looked at the sites too soon, cos there was no option on gigs&tours earlier, and didn't exist at all on See at that point.

Now it is on See, I'll add it to what was published here. :)

https://www.seetickets.com/tour/foo-fighters?aff=efestivals

Still no prices on See/g&t or TM. Bit slack today.