Foo Fighters

HalfAnIdiot

18 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Or, if you sign up by x date then you will be included in a prize draw for all subscribers....don't know if that might work get you a few more to join?

Yeah. Do that. I'm signing up on Tuesday (payday). I'm shamefully and criminally overdue. 

1 hour ago, musky said:

Give one to Parsonjack. :)

Afternoon all...just surfaced and seen this.

Lovely thought but yes I have a t-shirt from last night so it should go to another cause.  Happy to let others chose.

Got a few thankyous to dish out later in a separate thread when the fog clears.

Love you all.

• Upvote 3

How about every purchase from the efests shop (which includes gold membership) for the next X days gives you the opportunity to buy a raffle ticket for £2 or whatever.

Other members might want to donate prizes too? A flamingo or a signed hanged blue chicken print for example.

18 hours ago, The Red Telephone said:

With regards to the hoodies: The Colour and the Shape please?

they're black, and shaped like a hoodie :P

Thanks people for your suggestions, but I think I'm going to keep it easy and go for a normal competition (like the others done by efests).

I'll probably get that set-up and running today, to strike while the hype of Friday's show is still big. If not today, within the next few days.

Hey all, only recently signed up to these forums, this is my first post :D

I was one of the disgustingly lucky people that turned up to the Cheese & Grain on Friday ticketless and managed to get in!

I had such a magical time :D I had absolutely zero expectation of getting in so I spent the majority of the time just in awe of how exciting my night had become!! Looking forward to seeing them again at Glastooooo!

22 hours ago, x-maryjade-x said:

Hey all, only recently signed up to these forums, this is my first post :D

I was one of the disgustingly lucky people that turned up to the Cheese & Grain on Friday ticketless and managed to get in!

I had such a magical time :D I had absolutely zero expectation of getting in so I spent the majority of the time just in awe of how exciting my night had become!! Looking forward to seeing them again at Glastooooo!

Welcome and glad you got in!  

• Upvote 1

When and how did Foo get so adored?

Someone posted this picture of the R&L 2000 poster on the other thread:

2000%20.jpg

and Primal Scream was above them on billing - and Stereophonics and Pulp headlining the other days.

Nowadays, I don't think Steoreophonics or Pulp is big enough to headline Glastonbury anymore, while somehow Foo Fighter is? (when I don't feel like they've released anything better than their first three albums - which were all prior to the year 2000)