Foo Fighters

HalfAnIdiot

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

apparently, there were 700 in total.

And that was split as 200 glastonbury 'tickets', 400 foos 'tickets', and I guess the other 100 was 'guests' (the queue I was in). 

Many of those with glastonbury 'tickets' and on the list had committed to attend something that night one or more weeks ago, so it was never going to be band-fans-only.

What about the randomers outside who got let in? Reckon they saved some space for us or it was just because of no-shows?

21 minutes ago, Paul_w said:

What about the randomers outside who got let in? Reckon they saved some space for us or it was just because of no-shows?

I presume that foos didn't fill all of their 400 spaces, which left room for others to be let in.

Whether that was by design or not, I've no idea. They do a fair number of smaller shows, so maybe they always leave some space for walk-ups?

Just now, eFestivals said:

I presume that foos didn't fill all of their 400 spaces, which left room for others to be let in.

oh, i say that because I'm presuming glasto fully-filled their allocation.

From my emails with emily, and from what she said to me last night, I only got in because someone cancelled, which freed up a space -which i was favoured enough to get.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

anyway .... last night I got two of those lovely one-off "foos in frome" hoodies, especially for you lot. 

Your suggestions please, for what I should do with them....? :)

Keep one cos you got to go :)

And sell the other! Loads of Foos fans would want one!

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

anyway .... last night I got two of those lovely one-off "foos in frome" hoodies, especially for you lot. 

We should all have an egg and spoon race at the efests meet and the winner gets a hoodie.

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

i'm keeping the t i bought.

and to make sure i didn't also keep the hoodies, i got a small and a medium.

I like the idea of an auction, I know this site must cost a lot to run so would be great to see it benefit the site. If not, a competition would be fun or a thread on 'reasons why I should win them' could be entertaining 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

give them away free with some efest mugs might help you shift some of the mug stockpile :) 

seriously the charity auction for festival charity the best idea .... put them on an auction site .. get the people power on here to promote it , after the great job done last night .. raise some money for the festival charities 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

My car needs a wash - good quality rags :P. Shame you couldn't get them signed, but I'm sure plenty of fans would bid on them anyway for the exclusivity factor...whether they were there or not. Then give the funds to @kalifire to get this round of drinks in, or half efests half charity. Alternatively a raffle on this site as has already been suggested.