Wilderness 2017

38 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Why did blur get down voted? 

Is there a reason it can't be them?

Well, whoever downvoted it was being incredibly harsh but yeah Blur are a huge band and this is a 10,000 capacity festival where Two Door Cinema Club is headlining. And of course if you're so close it's blurring, you can't actually read it. :P

Hope they book some nice stuff, had a great time volunteering there last year so there's a good chance I'll be headed back unless the line up's total w*nk - although, I did only really go for the Flips last time and ended up discovering lots of good stuff. It is a bit, you know, 'bourgeois', but what it does it does very well.

Clues are a bastard though. No idea. Hope the others are better than fucking Two Door.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am looking for any Wilderness lovers to answer this very brief survey about your festival experience to assist my university final campaign research!
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Please note this is a hyperthetical project and is not linked to the organisers of Wilderness Festival.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A few of us might be getting a ticket for this now. 

There's actually a fair bit on their that I like the look of. Plus a few of our group went last year and was pretty impressed by all accounts.

My big worry is that it'll be full of daddy's little girls types (I know I shouldn't be so festival snobbish - sorry) 

Can anyone give me any advice if you've been before?