Uni survey - dance music

morph100

1 hour ago, morph100 said:

Here's another survey to pass the time, this one is dance music orientated and isn't mine but someone I know.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScbyyk10GgjNxCPOfl1t_YWRfxjuurpegZZJ8F1b_-p1cDGrQ/viewform?

I'd love to help your mate out morph100, but I don't even know the sub genres in dance music. I really should get my head around them, at least. 

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Done but disgusted by the neglecting of disco in categories 

Oh, now I'd forgotten that I know disco. I once saw the following described as disco's last Hurrah!

I was once invited the a Scissor Sisters after show party, but didn't go. It was mid week and in Wolverhampton. I did travel from Birmingham to see the gig, but went back home afterwards. Work in the morning and thoughts of how to get home / where to stay hit me. I shouldn't have listened to those voices. Silly school boy error.

Done :)  But being a pedant and probably an arse (it's a pet dislike of mine!), please could your friend edit 'vinyls' to 'vinyl', the 's' is not required!

Having a vested interest in dance/electronic music over several decades, I'm intrigued what the survey is for, do you happen to know?  Similar as suggested above regarding disco, I thought there were quite a few options missing not just on genre, but some of the other questions - it appeared to me to be quite top level and aimed more at the casual dance music consumer.  Maybe that's what it's for, it's not a criticism, I'm genuinely interested.

Cheers.

As an aside, rather excited at the prospect of the Leftism 22 year anniversary announcement a few days ago!