menopausal oddities?

Yoghurt on a Stick

Actually now you put it like that I have seen a tv show before about women in their 50s suffering from spontaneous and frequent orgasms - they called it persistent arousal syndrome or something like that, and it turned out to be something to do with hormones. (Apologies for vagueness but it was a couple of years ago)

Maybe worth a visit to the Dr if these are causing a problem - HRT may not be an option but there could be another alternative?

8 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

Actually now you put it like that I have seen a tv show before about women in their 50s suffering from spontaneous and frequent orgasms - they called it persistent arousal syndrome or something like that, and it turned out to be something to do with hormones. (Apologies for vagueness but it was a couple of years ago)

Maybe worth a visit to the Dr if these are causing a problem - HRT may not be an option but there could be another alternative?

Hello Jo

I've just relayed your information to my wife and she has asked me to thank you for that information. So, consider yourself thanked. :)

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

Just realised that could be read as me being with Mrs Yog. That wasn't the intention at all. I was just implying I could induce "prolonged orgasms".

Thanks for saving me a job, though!

Ah, Mr Scruff. Your reputation precedes you!

8 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

He's not been on for a while so I can only assume that he's found a social group and made friends.

That means that my praying to the little baby Jesus paid off. Which must mean that there is a God. Hurrah!

Or he may have been sectioned. There's a bloke who comes in to my wife's shop from the loony bin over the road (OK, not the most PC I have ever been), whose movements are seriously restricted. He was due to go home at Christmas but something kicked off and he got fully incarcerated over Xmas. He's only being allowed out now under supervision.