Liam Gallagher

plaskins

2 hours ago, Diamond24 said:

Have to use internet explorer at work and the buy tickets button just didn't appear on my screen. I checked on my phone and it worked on there but by then it was too late. Fingers crossed for Friday. Won't be using my work PC or ticketmaster! 

My clock hit 9am and I had to refresh again until the buying option came through right at the bottom of the page. All I could see upto then was an 'access code' box thing. I was using Firefox.  

1 hour ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

My clock hit 9am and I had to refresh again until the buying option came through right at the bottom of the page. All I could see upto then was an 'access code' box thing. I was using Firefox.  

Yeah I refreshed it 3 or 4 times and still no buying option appeared on the PC. Worked instantly on my phone, but that was at 9.03am and I think they were all gone by that point. I'll steer clear of ticketmaster on Friday, always seem to be issues with it.

Edited by Diamond24

Just had a look at See, not buying just curious and they are still on sale.

What got me is that face value is £52.50, then there's six quid in the usual bullshit per ticket then there's a £6.50 transaction fee for fucking postage!!!

That bumps a £52.50 ticket up to £65 (I know the transaction fee is a one off, but that's still a massive hike).

Just now, thewayiam said:

This is going to turn him into a main festival headliner fair quick. Not paying £65 though considering I'm more interested in Ashcroft as potential support which he doesn't need now given it's sold.

Struggling to think who would want him. V?

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

He's pulled this solo career off almost perfectly

Can't believe I was one of those criticising his booking for R&L, he's a festival headliner now

He’s certainly done the sensible thing by including at least 50% oasis songs.

Impressed with his new album tbf too

8 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

He's pulled this solo career off almost perfectly

Can't believe I was one of those criticising his booking for R&L, he's a festival headliner now

Yeah it's funny how we laugh at their bookings when they're announced and they almost always seem justified by the time the festival comes around. Same with BMTH subbing Metallica in 2015 and Royal Blood 3rd down the same day.

8 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Yeah it's funny how we laugh at their bookings when they're announced and they almost always seem justified by the time the festival comes around. Same with BMTH subbing Metallica in 2015 and Royal Blood 3rd down the same day.

Not always though. Bugg especially and Macklemore would be nowhere near subbing nowadays, and Blossoms so high is still a shiter