Liam Gallagher

plaskins

1 minute ago, Padgey said:

Defo, I got the impression it was a yes but he just couldn't say yet.

I'm not sure if he's sold all the tickets for his gigs but I think it may get officially announced after he's done them.

I think they sold out instantly mate. They seem to be changing hands for silly money. The difference now betwwen his return and the demise of Beady Eye is astonishing. Beady Eyes last gig in Manchester at the Academy failed to sell out I think (in his defence it was the same night as Depeche Mode at the MEN and Happy Mondays at the Ritz).

The turn around has been quite astonishing.

18 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Defo, I got the impression it was a yes but he just couldn't say yet.

I'm not sure if he's sold all the tickets for his gigs but I think it may get officially announced after he's done them.

If he's an exclusive for R/L then they might not be allowed to officially announce it. But they can give enough nudges and winks to let everyone know it's happening.

18 hours ago, Monkismo said:

I'm referring to their musicianship. They had crap material but they played it very well from a technical perspective and that same talent sucked most of the soul from latter day Oasis shows. Early Oasis with Bonehead and Guigs playing rudimentary power chords and root bass notes was much better.

I was also a big fan of the way McCarroll pounded the skins.  Particularly on Supersonic.

54 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

On record.

Only kidding, don't get your two hats in a twist 

His drumming is spot on on DM, your a bad drummer though if you only last one album in Oasis 

Edited by swede

9 hours ago, eastynh said:

I think they sold out instantly mate. They seem to be changing hands for silly money. The difference now betwwen his return and the demise of Beady Eye is astonishing. Beady Eyes last gig in Manchester at the Academy failed to sell out I think (in his defence it was the same night as Depeche Mode at the MEN and Happy Mondays at the Ritz).

The turn around has been quite astonishing.

Thing is Beady Eye was just Oasis without Noel. It was never going to work.

11 hours ago, Padgey said:

No giveaway from him on Radio X this morning, we got the standard "if they ask me I'd like to"!

Dunno why, but after hearing him answer that question I'm not so sure he is playing at glasto after all. I thought he'd give the game away if questioned about it, but if he's hiding it, he handled it pretty well. 

Really hope he is playing. 

53 minutes ago, SG87 said:

Dunno why, but after hearing him answer that question I'm not so sure he is playing at glasto after all. I thought he'd give the game away if questioned about it, but if he's hiding it, he handled it pretty well. 

Really hope he is playing. 

The poster is the biggest giveaway tho

Find it a little funny that there has not been a murmur out of Noel yet in regards to Liams solo career, new tunes or use of Oasis tunes.

He is usually very quick to criticise everyone else. 

Edited by eastynh