Liam Gallagher

plaskins

I'll wait for a date in Newcastle later on I think. Not making the effort to go anywhere, before I've heard a good few songs. He does have a big gap from the middle of June until the 2nd week in July mind. Would like it if he supported Roses in Leeds. Still no support announced for that one.

4 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

I'll wait for a date in Newcastle later on I think. Not making the effort to go anywhere, before I've heard a good few songs. He does have a big gap from the middle of June until the 2nd week in July mind. Would like it if he supported Roses in Leeds. Still no support announced for that one.

Not sure about this, but I can remember around the time of the initial Roses reunion there were reports that he pissed them off particularly Reni with his antics backstage and at gigs. So he might have burned his bridges there

2 minutes ago, TheSheriff said:

Not sure about this, but I can remember around the time of the initial Roses reunion there were reports that he pissed them off particularly Reni with his antics backstage and at gigs. So he might have burned his bridges there

I seen something about this, although he did come out and say its not true. He's been with Mani since I think, although Mani would be mates with anyone.

Got tickets for the Ritz on o2 priority at 9:32 - there's still some there I think if anyone wants one.

Wasn't that bothered before I read an interview in the Standard where he said he's got songwriters in to help him out cos he's now freely admitted that he's "limited" as a writer. If he's ditched the cliche Beatles lyrics and got himself some choruses, this could be pretty good. The new clip sounds promising, if you like bluesey-rockers. It ain't gonna break any new ground but I don't really want it to.

27 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Missed the announcement and ticket sale FFS. If anyone can source a ticket for the Ritz I will be eternally grateful and supply several pints of chosen beer

Get on o2 priority if you can

2 minutes ago, Monkismo said:

Got tickets for the Ritz on o2 priority at 9:32 - there's still some there I think if anyone wants one.

Wasn't that bothered before I read an interview in the Standard where he said he's got songwriters in to help him out cos he's now freely admitted that he's "limited" as a writer. If he's ditched the cliche Beatles lyrics and got himself some choruses, this could be pretty good. The new clip sounds promising, if you like bluesey-rockers. It ain't gonna break any new ground but I don't really want it to.

Mate if you can grab me one.. or even two I'd be over the moon. Live in Manchester so can happily meet you before the gig

1 minute ago, mufcok said:

Mate if you can grab me one.. or even two I'd be over the moon. Live in Manchester so can happily meet you before the gig

Already got my quota, pal. Sorry I can't help. Was two tickets max.