Liam Gallagher

plaskins

6 hours ago, fernandomassuy said:

Also, how likely it is he'll do Glasto? I want my confirmation dang 

100%

I knew something was coming tomorrow but I'm not sure what. I think I know, and I'm pretty sure it's not Glasto related. We'll all find out soon anyway so no point spilling any beans.

14 minutes ago, mumzilla said:

What about Liam and Noel performing together- true show of Manchesters strength and solidarity? Your home town needs you.

awful idea. Would feel contrived and cringeworthy while it was happening, and even worse when Liam inevitably went straight back to slagging off Noel the second they left the stage. Same as City fans gamely cheering on United last night, only for videos to emerge of the United squad singing anti-City songs in the dressing room. 

7 minutes ago, Mattty said:

It'll be the 3 year anniversary of definitely maybe remastered so they're definitely gonna release definitely maybe remastered remastered (maybe)

Was a very lazy effort that remaster. Typical of Noel, who can;t be arsed to put much effort in, because he knows it will sell anyway. They must have shitloads of stuff in the archives. 

“I f**king love Oasis. I am Oasis. It doesn’t matter who wrote the f**king songs and who f**king sung them, I’m the one that f**king took them for a walk on the wild side. I’ll always be Oasis, man, that’s my f**king first love. I don’t yearn for it, though, like some people go on about. If I yearned for it I’d be sending our kid chocolate, not f**king hate mail.”

:D:wub:

Just now, Badlands said:

Sounds like Beady Eye.

Sounds slightly Stonesy from the clip. Impossible to tell really though. Don't think there's much chance of it sounding like Beady Eye though, with Andy and Gem having wrote 2/3 of their songs.

Can't see that Reddit post being true to be honest. For one thing, that Foo Fighters rumour was around for a while before it occurred, it's just that most people didn't believe it. He could have just reposted it early on Reddit or wherever his 'credibility' lies and got lucky.

Secondly, as much as I love Oasis, Emily was saying about how they'd kept it secret for 6 months, and we all know that there is zero chance that Noel will have been able to keep his mouth shut for that long.

Edited by EamerRed

1 minute ago, Alan_C said:

Sounds slightly Stonesy from the clip. Impossible to tell really though. Don't think there's much chance of it sounding like Beady Eye though, with Andy and Gem having wrote 2/3 of their songs.

Is Gem still playing with Liam or is he away doing his own thing too? 

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Is Gem still playing with Liam or is he away doing his own thing too? 

Gem isn't involved. Might be a good thing if he's surrounding himself with new people. Would be amazed if Gem doesn't end up with Noel.