Smoking

Rolfy

Hello, as a young(ish) person, naturally I'm disgusted by people smoking dope. Can anyone advise how best to avoid this at kc? I mean, hopefully people get searched on the way in for this devilishly horid stuff right? And I'm hoping it's not common practice and security just let people blatantly 'light up' ? I'm so so worried thinking of not coming, can some one set my mind at ease 

5 hours ago, Rolfy said:

Hello, as a young(ish) person, naturally I'm disgusted by people smoking dope. Can anyone advise how best to avoid this at kc? I mean, hopefully people get searched on the way in for this devilishly horid stuff right? And I'm hoping it's not common practice and security just let people blatantly 'light up' ? I'm so so worried thinking of not coming, can some one set my mind at ease 

Not a big dope smoking fest TBH far to well policed ! 

My advice is sell your ticket and go to festival on the wall .

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yeah seen that last year and did chuckle !

only thing I can say is last year the police presence private dog handlers and police dogs improved security and undercover police would and did make it difficult. 

To be fair it makes a change from the usual question we get of what's the best way to smuggle a cannabis brick and 500 Es into the festival. 

I would imagine you'll see a bit of smoking, I don't personally smoke and it's never really bothered me, I've never seen any trouble, fighting or arguments between groups which would concern me more in that environment. You'll learn to ignore certain stuff when you go to festivals, your more likely to be freaked out over the state of the toilet or the queue at the bar rather than the stoned guy dancing like a freak by the tree at the top of the hill ! 

• 3 weeks later...

I went to bestival on a stag do last year and I am pretty open minded and of the opinion you do what you want but the amount of cs gas cans on the floor shocked me. I was picking kids not much older than my own up with their eyes rolling for hours on the first night and for the first time ever I felt 'grown up'(old). I take my hat off to Kendal as I have been to 6 and never seen any trouble orr a single CS can or anyone completely mindless on gear. One of the reasons I keep taking my own family. I would never take them to Bestival it wasnt nice to see

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 10:17 AM, ramragon said:

To be fair it makes a change from the usual question we get of what's the best way to smuggle a cannabis brick and 500 Es into the festival. 

I would imagine you'll see a bit of smoking, I don't personally smoke and it's never really bothered me, I've never seen any trouble, fighting or arguments between groups which would concern me more in that environment. You'll learn to ignore certain stuff when you go to festivals, your more likely to be freaked out over the state of the toilet or the queue at the bar rather than the stoned guy dancing like a freak by the tree at the top of the hill ! 

Reckon that guy was me!!

Edited by Cadski