2017 Weather thread

LOCHLAND5

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Toon Army said:

Heavy rain due across the country on Friday night but mainly in south and midlands, KC might escape the worst. Saturday looking canny, showers Sunday. That's from BBC weather

BANK!

56 minutes ago, cincoveces05 said:

Anyone there or nearby able to keep us updated?

Know there's nothing that can be done about it, but i'll still obsess.

The rain had been on and off. Currently had a 15 minute break with some blue clouds showing.

The main walkways are a bit soft and very soft on other bits. 

I left site last night and the arena was muddy by that time, pretty much anywhere with a footfall on it had gone, campsite between tents seemed to be holding up.

From just before 7 this morning it's constantly rained so it's not gonna be any better in their today. Defo wellies if your yet to leave 

That was some amount of rain during the night. It was already very muddy last night, so it's going to be very messy today. 

Our campsite bit is fine. I'm glad we came in last night to not only see the bands, but get a good bit to pitch the tent. I thought our campsite was already busy last night before everyone has to fit in today. 

I can't believe people are pitching on the slope down next to the toilets. 

1 hour ago, Peanutsinger said:

That was some amount of rain during the night. It was already very muddy last night, so it's going to be very messy today. 

Our campsite bit is fine. I'm glad we came in last night to not only see the bands, but get a good bit to pitch the tent. I thought our campsite was already busy last night before everyone has to fit in today. 

I can't believe people are pitching on the slope down next to the toilets. 

Always Thursday tickets mate, always Thursday lol

The lack of a decent option for the Sunday evening coupled with carting a buggy around all weekend in the swamp finished me off. Back home, showered and about to fall into a food coma after a massive takeaway.

The weather wasn't actually that bad while I was awake onsite. The rain in the lead up and overnight showers seemed to do most of the damage.

Yeah I'm back on the caravan site and not heading back for the finale, managed to catch the coral doing a secret set in Tim peakes which suited me, so I skipped their performance tonight and headed off early. Like badlands says, most of the rain was through the night so the performances weren't effected that badly.

The sunshine of Ibiza appears to have taken Tinie Tempah. 

He was due to play in Aberdeen at a small festival last year and pulled out at the last second.

His instagram photos showed him being at a family wedding. 

PS, I'm not exactly distraught.

Edited by Peanutsinger