Glastonbury Environmental Initiatives

veritygracedix

On 08/02/2017 at 9:06 AM, matt2007 said:

Collecting plastic cup for a free drink - No plastic cups are allowed on site

Resuable cutlery - all cutlery is made from wood on site

Have you been to the festival?

my thoughts exactly - the fact that these are already at glastonbury make a mockery of the whole thing:

Bin bags provided to attendees to clean their campsite
Decrease in car parking, encouraging public transport
Public transport pricing included in ticket price
A car sharing link on the Glastonbury website
Bio-degradable toilets
"Rent a tent" initiative
Collect a certain number of plastic cups and get a free drink
Shower passes in order to save water

Quiet and eco camping zones

To the person who made it - go and see for yourself how ar ahead of your perceptions Glastonbury actually is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2017 at 10:15 PM, guypjfreak said:

Yea I noticed that the bloke doing one the other day kept coming back saying thanks and taking in wot people said..... He probably learned more just doing that than through the whole survey lol. 

On 07/02/2017 at 10:10 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

It would. It's a shame that. Only about 5% of them ever come back to the threads.

Correct me if I am wrong but that MIGHT have been me obsessively thanking everyone who filled in my survey.  

I will be sure to post the results as soon as the survey has been closed and I have collated all of the data.

It is a shame that people just dump the link to the survey on here, expect the community to fill it out and you don't even get a thanks in return. Especially when, collectively, this forum is the complete encyclopedia on all things festival and the feedback I have received has been just as helpful as the results in my survey. 

I think a bit of common courtesy and being thankful to the people who are helping you with your degree is the least I'd expect... Maybe I am just the odd student out?! 

5 hours ago, Ross1992 said:

Correct me if I am wrong but that MIGHT have been me obsessively thanking everyone who filled in my survey.  

I will be sure to post the results as soon as the survey has been closed and I have collated all of the data.

It is a shame that people just dump the link to the survey on here, expect the community to fill it out and you don't even get a thanks in return. Especially when, collectively, this forum is the complete encyclopedia on all things festival and the feedback I have received has been just as helpful as the results in my survey. 

I think a bit of common courtesy and being thankful to the people who are helping you with your degree is the least I'd expect... Maybe I am just the odd student out?! 

Top of the range old son.. Come back any time and good luck yea 

22 minutes ago, Ross1992 said:

Survey filled in and by the far the best survey relating to dissertations! 

Bravo!

P.S. Please be sure to post your results (unlike every other student that posts a dissertation survey). 

as soon  as I have enough Data to put in to a fancy pie chart 

and yes Foorum was on purpose