Tramlines 2017

JBarbour

2 hours ago, thelemon said:

Just been listening to Estrons and they're great, adding them to the list of who to see.

Going by that clashfinder, my weekend is looking a bit like this:

Friday: Twin Atlantic -> Libs -> Indie Disco

Saturday: Estrons -> Spring King -> Cabbage (possibly missing the start, so maybe won't be able to) -> Primal Scream

Sunday: Nadia Rose -> Lady Leshurr (might take my mates some convincing that one, will have to leave early as well) -> The Coral -> Possibly the end of Metronomy

For £46 that's great, even if we don't get to see all that cos we'll be popping in and out of other stuff anyway. I'll have to look into the after parties too, tempted to buy tickets to the Bugzy Malone one but don't know any details.

I updated it again just now as they have put set times for most the acts up. My weekend is going to be:

Friday: Liberty Ship -> Twin Atlantic -> The Libertines

Saturday: Logs -> Jamie Isaac -> Estrons -> Spring King -> We are Scientists -> Primal Scream

Sunday: Sgt Pepper Project -> John Joseph Brill -> Our Girl -> The SS -> The Big Moon -> Metronomy 

I strongly recommend The Big Moon and Our Girl to anyone who likes Grunge. The Big Moon in particular, they just released one of my favorite albums of the year.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where exactly is Ponderosa? I googled it and it said it was by one of the unis but not sure if that's where the stage is or if they just share a name? If so that's fairly near DG, right? I think I walked past DG when I was in Sheffield and that was on the way to the station where I think the same uni is opposite? Not sure though. If that is the case though we'll probably either leave Cabbage to get to Spring King on time, or just get to the latter a bit late. I mean they're about equal for me but I will be seeing Cabbage at the Courteeners in May so I'll probably prioritise SK, then back to Ponderosa for Primal Scream. Will probably end up watching WAS since I've heard good things. Age Of L.U.N.A. might also be a shout for that day.

I'll listen to those other two bands, they sound like they will be of interest to me. I do think Lady Leshurr is good but like I say I don't see my mates being overly excited about that and it'd be good to just stay where The Coral are gonna be, so I will The Big Moon a go, and since that day is a bit quieter for me it might be worth getting into Our Girl as well.

Twin Atlantic, Libs, Bugzy after party

L.U.N.A., Toots (why not?), Cabbage, Spring King, We Are Scientists, Primal Scream

Nadia Rose, Our Girl, Big Moon, Coral

Considering we're staying with a mate for free it's insanely good value, regardless of whether or not they've removed venues, reduced the acts, etc.

1 hour ago, thelemon said:

Where exactly is Ponderosa? I googled it and it said it was by one of the unis but not sure if that's where the stage is or if they just share a name? If so that's fairly near DG, right?

Considering we're staying with a mate for free it's insanely good value, regardless of whether or not they've removed venues, reduced the acts, etc.

The venues will still be programming music just not under the Tramlines branding. 

Some venues have already begun to put out their line ups. So there is still plenty of acts to see. Will be mostly up and coming / regional acts. 

Screenshot_20170424-213727~2.png

Edited by craigb

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017. 4. 25. at 3:52 AM, CRW5252 said:

I updated it again just now as they have put set times for most the acts up. My weekend is going to be:

Friday: Liberty Ship -> Twin Atlantic -> The Libertines

Saturday: Logs -> Jamie Isaac -> Estrons -> Spring King -> We are Scientists -> Primal Scream

Sunday: Sgt Pepper Project -> John Joseph Brill -> Our Girl -> The SS -> The Big Moon -> Metronomy 

I strongly recommend The Big Moon and Our Girl to anyone who likes Grunge. The Big Moon in particular, they just released one of my favorite albums of the year.

only could see start time. ex)libertines:20:45.

do you have any idea about normal running time(oe end time) of headliner?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...