Legends Slot

TunaBaby

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, The Nal said:

What details? She absolutely loves wearing fur. Unapologetic about it too. Google "Aretha Franklin fur" and hit images. PETA have been at her for years and years. She owns dozens of fur coats. Real fur coats. 

Cripes. Never knew that. 

Just now, CaledonianGonzo said:

When people refer to "Aretha and the lads", the lads in question are 101 Dalmatians.

What? Dalmations are male? I thought they were all females. Like cows are females cos of the black and white spot markings. And all animals with stripes are male. Like zebras. Except for tigers which are obviously female and the exception to the rule. 

What a day. 

Just now, The Nal said:

No, she hunts and skins the animals herself and then films the sense of impending doom among the recently orphaned young and puts it on her youtube channel. 

Fuck off! That's bollocks. No way does she have a YouTube channel. 

3 minutes ago, Woffy said:

What? Dalmations are male? I thought they were all females. Like cows are females cos of the black and white spot markings. And all animals with stripes are male. Like zebras. Except for tigers which are obviously female and the exception to the rule. 

What a day. 

4 hours ago, Benjaan said:

Not a big fan and don't know if it has been mentioned but Gladys Knight has some dates in and around June/July. Maybe? 

Strangely enough my mate said the same thing today. His dad is a big fan. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes the Midnight Train To Glastonbury.

• 3 weeks later...

I always felt that Diana Ross was a bit too much of a diva to do it - I mean, didn't Lionel have a reputation for being pretty lax?

As for Jeff Lynne, much as I love the man, he was probably sold Glastonbury on the premise of there being beard and aviator shade combos like his own. Hence his ultimate confusion when he arrived and was told that he also had to play music.

24 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Whichever one of them it is (as CalGon says both would still be the ideal scenario) it'll still be the strongest 'legend' in the three years I've been going. Either way it's a winner.

Even as someone who errs as being a L-Rizzle sceptic even the hardest heart would have to admit he smashed seven bells out of it.  Tough act to follow for anyone.

13 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

The Right Bazza is a TBC for Sunday Pyramid after all, I can't see them having him and Diana Ross on the same line up on the same day 

If they've got the cards then they're as well to play them.