Parklife Festival - PLEASE READ

katiepollit

mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/crowd-management-at-parklife-festival-2016

I am a Manchester Metropolitan University and I am in my third year at university studying Event Management. I have a passion for festivals and large crowds, therefore my dissertation topic was on the crowd management facilities at Parklife Festival 2016.

As part of my study, I have to distribute and collect 100+ questionnaires from people who attended the festival, so it would literally save me if you all could fill it in if you went to the festival!

Thank you xxx

1 hour ago, katiepollit said:

mmu.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/crowd-management-at-parklife-festival-2016

I am a Manchester Metropolitan University and I am in my third year at university studying Event Management. I have a passion for festivals and large crowds, therefore my dissertation topic was on the crowd management facilities at Parklife Festival 2016.

As part of my study, I have to distribute and collect 100+ questionnaires from people who attended the festival, so it would literally save me if you all could fill it in if you went to the festival!

Thank you xxx

Link doesn't work.

Not a great questionnaire to be honest. 

Also, your sampling frame is kind of weak. The board generally gets more experienced festival goers and and wouldn't necessarily reflect the attendance demographics of Parklife really. 

Question 8 is a leading question. 

Question 3 is irrelevant. 

Question 14 is weird. What about moments of safety at different times?

Question 12: Welfare facilities? Only a small minority would've needed them.

Question 10: Wouldn't congestion be a matter of what time and who was on? And where one was stood? Again it's not a fair question because this could be answered by 100 people whose only experience of the main stage was stood at the back having an ice cream whilst Soul II Soul were on and whose only experience of the Big Top was down the front for Bastille.