Download 2018

Hart Attack

2 hours ago, dannymichaels said:

Anyone know which days the bands will play on? I'm still on the fence about getting a day ticket or a weekend ticket.

Er........ the day that they are on on the poster? Or you can look at one of the clash finders.

https:///s/downloadfestival2k18/

2 hours ago, dannymichaels said:

Anyone know which days the bands will play on? I'm still on the fence about getting a day ticket or a weekend ticket.

Apart from the top 3 main stage each day and every stages headliners, we don't. You'll just have to wait until it's announced.

4 hours ago, dannymichaels said:

Looks like we will have to wait for another while for the day by day breakdowns. Is this when day tickets are released?? Also does anybody know when day tickets went on sale last year??

16 minutes ago, antros23 said:

is this official or just someones prediction?

Prediction.

13 hours ago, laynestaley said:

Looks like we will have to wait for another while for the day by day breakdowns. Is this when day tickets are released?? Also does anybody know when day tickets went on sale last year??

Yeah probably next announcement will be day splits and day tickets should go on sale then or around then.

Last year I think the day tickets went on sale right away but they didn’t have a GNR type.

For me, the clashfinders looking like: 

Marmozets / Employed To Serve / Hatebreed / Body Count / Volbeat / Bullet / Zeal & Ardor / Avenged

Babymetal / Knocked Loose / Parkway Drive

Puppy / Jonathon Davies / Rolo Tomassi / Jamie Lenman / Alexisonfire / Rise Against / The Hives

Saturdays a right stinker.

18 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Clash finder is so off. Boston Manor are fourth down ffs. 

On 04/02/2018 at 10:14 PM, devilman said:

Er........ the day that they are on on the poster? Or you can look at one of the clash finders.

https:///s/downloadfestival2k18/

It's been edited, this one looks accurate enough.

This is how I’ve ordered things anyway: 

Avenged Sevenfold / Bullet For My Valentine / Volbeat / Black Veil Brides / Marmozets / Dragonforce / Boston Manor 

You Me At Six (TOYC in full) / Lower Than Atlantis / Asking Alexandria / Thrice / L7 

While She Sleeps / Cancer Bats / Stick To Your Guns / Employed To Serve / Puppy 

Guns ‘N Roses / Black Stone Cherry / Thunder / In This Moment / The Struts / The Temperance Movement / The Pink Slips 

Parkway Drive / Babymetal / Bury Tomorrow / Meshuggah / Kreator 

Neck Deep / Less Than Jake / Mayday Parade / Milk Teeth / WSTR 

Ozzy Osbourne / Marilyn Manson / Shinedown / Cradle Of Filth / Hatebreed / Inglorious / Monster Truck / Whiskey Myers 

Rise Against / Alexisonfire / Bodycount ft. Ice T /  Jonathan Davis / Corrosion of Conformity 

The Hives / The Bronx / Jamie Lenman / The Maine / Stray From The Path