Download 2018

Hart Attack

Don't know if anyone else has had the email off Ticketmaster but they're offering 2 for 1 tickets today only on the upcoming Airbourne, Creeper, Extreme, FFDP, Gogol Bordello, Opeth, Rise Against and Stone Sour tours. Nothing there for me but if anyone wants a link hit me up. Seems like a lot of rock bands thought they were bigger than they were, I thought when it was announced that Stone Sour playing arenas and charging 40 odd quid seemed insane.

Anyway they're very Downloady acts so thought I'd post on here.

1 hour ago, Odessa said:

Don't know if anyone else has had the email off Ticketmaster but they're offering 2 for 1 tickets today only on the upcoming Airbourne, Creeper, Extreme, FFDP, Gogol Bordello, Opeth, Rise Against and Stone Sour tours. Nothing there for me but if anyone wants a link hit me up. Seems like a lot of rock bands thought they were bigger than they were, I thought when it was announced that Stone Sour playing arenas and charging 40 odd quid seemed insane.

Anyway they're very Downloady acts so thought I'd post on here.

Could you send me a link please mate?

Cheers

3 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

For those saying Trent won't play heavy festivals what is this?

They played Riot Fest too which is about as heavy as that.

It's not just something surmised by their choice of festivals and taken as fact, it's something the Soundwave booker (that now books Download Australia) said as much.

2 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Might be reading too much in to that but seems an odd thing for the keyboardist of BMTH to like..  

Screenshot_20171025-212727.png

Pretty sure he did similar with Glasto in 2016 which they ended up playing so it may mean something.

Although I think he liked a tweet about them playing Glasto as opposed to tweets from their account.

20 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Deftones as well now. Don’t suppose they’d be back at Download unless they had another album to show tho.

Yeah, can't see them being back again so soon without anything new to promote. 

I wouldn't complain, though. I'm still yet to properly see Deftones (I don't count the 10mins I sat on a bin and watched eating chips at Leeds 2011 when I wasn't into them :lol: ). 

35 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Only if Iron Maiden are no longer on the market...

UGH. 

Maiden don't strike me as the kind of band that would be drafted in last minute. All of their tours are usually really long and planned out. 

We all know who stepped in last time someone pulled out in 2013... 

53 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

UGH. 

Maiden don't strike me as the kind of band that would be drafted in last minute. All of their tours are usually really long and planned out. 

We all know who stepped in last time someone pulled out in 2013... 

I actually kinda hope Slipknot get pulled in but that's only because I've only seen them once before, but i can see why it would be annoying for regular goers. Better than blood Maiden tho surely haha

• Upvote 1