Download 2018

Hart Attack

On 21/10/2017 at 1:11 PM, foolee said:

Talking of Weezer does anyone want a spare for Birmingham on Friday night as I have a spare on twickets? 

I’m thinking if Weezer do anything UK related they may support Foo Fighters stadium shows as they have a run with them on their stadium shows in NZ and AUS

The UK don't get toursthat good generally, although I admit that Biffy Clyro and Jimmy Eat World supporting MK Bowl a few years ago was probably the one gig I should have attended.

21 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

Well it's more than previous subs have done. So like it or not, it puts them in the range of being a sub quite easily.

Don't be silly.

12 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Zegut has today said GNR and Ozzy for DL. Wonder who the third will be if that is correct? The Prodigy, maybe? I'm going for A7X.

He didn’t say it today, did he? He said Metallica before those two as well so if that info was correct then I’d assume it all is.

But I’m sceptical because he doesn’t seem to have said it’s definite yet. A7X instead of GNR seems more reasonable.

Would probably be too strong but this would definitely get me there next year:

Nine Inch Nails
Marilyn Manson
Enter Shikari - would prob swap them and Manson nowadays

Metallica
A Perfect Circle
Stone Sour

Guns N Roses
Evanescence
Alice in Chains

Can't be that far out of the realms of possibility.

Don't see Ozzy doing Download UK at the moment as he has toured Europe loads of times and never done Download UK and Black Sabbath were so recent. 

Edited by SOAD

2 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Any lineup featuring NIN as a headliner isn't too strong. Infact, I'd describe that as going the other way.

They'd balance out Metallica and Guns like Tool did. I was more meaning six bands who could arguably sub headline below the headliners.

Saw Metallica last night in London and unless they are keeping it on the quiet they didn’t mention coming here for any uk festivals next year.