Download 2018

Hart Attack

2 hours ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

Didnt someone say Neck Deep was clashing with Guns and Roses? Guess it would make sence that they wouldnt have them and Parkway Drive on at same time

Yeah, someone said they heard it first hand from Ben (I think) that they would be playing opposite GNR. Looks like I'll be watching an hour of GNR and then clearing off to the tent. 

Edited by Andre91

23 minutes ago, Pop Punk Sucks said:

Doesnt that clashfinder have it as Parkway Drive finishing and then Neck Deep starting more or less straight away at the start of the Guns and Roses set. I wouldve thought that is more likely than Neck Deep coming on an hour into Guns and Roses. 

Edited by Red Day

14 minutes ago, pete76 said:

French line-up completed. 69€ day ticket. 

More than 3h of GNR?

If same goes for DL UK and, as reported, Parkway Drive finish before them and Neck Deep only clash a bit with them; there are gonna be tumbleweeds rolling around the rest of site at, like, 8.

Edited by dentalplan

49 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

More than 3h of GNR?

If same goes for DL UK and, as reported, Parkway Drive finish before them and Neck Deep only clash a bit with them; there are gonna be tumbleweeds rolling around the rest of site at, like, 8.

Andy has said on both TNM and The Jasta Show that GNR will be playing the full 3+ hours Not In This Lifetime set they’ve been playing everywhere else. 

That Main Stage is going to be beyond hectic. 

49 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

More than 3h of GNR?

Yeah it's a shocker. I'll be at GnR anyway so it's not an issue for me but I'd be pissed off if I didn't like them.

10 minutes ago, devilman said:

Yeah it's a shocker. I'll be at GnR anyway so it's not an issue for me but I'd be pissed off if I didn't like them.

Tbf I don't suppose there'll be many turning their hog out about it. I think even people who hate them will be secretly happy that the other stages (Dogtooth aside, no disrespect to Thy Art is Murder) have been cleared, even if it's just to shit on GNR afterwards.

Edited by dentalplan

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Andy has said on both TNM and The Jasta Show that GNR will be playing the full 3+ hours Not In This Lifetime set they’ve been playing everywhere else. 

That Main Stage is going to be beyond hectic. 

It could be lessened if the picnic crew didn't take up loads of space upon the hill.

15 hours ago, pete76 said:

French line-up completed. 69€ day ticket. 

IMG_20180212_170938.png

How many other bands from here are expected at DL UK?

Alestorm are mid-tour, so would think that they would get announced in the next, and last, round. They did play last year but that doesn't seem to stop AC (pretty sure he booked rival sons 3 years on the spin)

Avatar - would love them to play just to experience 40mins of madness again

Ghost - I'm assuming unlikely

2 hours ago, Moey said:

Avatar - would love them to play just to experience 40mins of madness again

I saw an older version of the poster that a band tweeted out (might have been BSC not sure) with Avatar on it on the main stage, so they either canceled or they just haven't been announced yet. 

Edit: I'll try and find the poster. 

Edited by Reece1617

17 hours ago, Moey said:

Didn't copping deny it on twitter today? Not that I'm fussed, not my cup of tea.

Yeah. All a bit confusing as DL France announced they have pulled their Euro tour. Not my cuppa either but may end up watching them as I never have and I don't fancy much else at the time.